Game Day Round 19, Geelong vs Western Bulldogs, Skilled Stadium, 7.50pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wow - what a half. It's on their sh!theap, against a great team with some big milestones and yet we don't give a toss and have stuck it right up em hence the booing. Great work guys.

Whatever the result and how we go in the second half, well done everyone for taking it up to them. What an absolute cracker of a game.

if we got this one it'd be one for the ages.

yeah if Libba's got a break i'd be surprised if they iced it like that and just had him chill on the bench. fingers crossed

great half of footy. crazy and manic effort, great game plan. Boyd's best half of footy so far
Im very happy with Boyds game so far. Hes gonna be a gun.

Surely we throw Hamling back and Roberts forward even if Hamling doesn't have the strength to go with Hawkins... both been pretty terrible in each of their positions. Could even ruck Roberts for a bit if we want to get Boyd forward.
Hawkins is in form. Fletch has held his own most times.
Try Hamling in the ruck now and Toyd at 30m

(Log in to remove this ad.)

>Geelong player pulls out baseball bat, kneecaps Bonti
>"FREE KICK BULLDOGS"
>Scott: WHAT UMP ARE YOU KIDDING *drops jaw, throws up hands, soul leaves his body due to sheer disbelief*
He's such a ****

Can't stand Ling. I think Dennis has been quietly correcting the rubbish and calling it well though.
How was his 'no free' against Jong when he was smashed in the head?

2 ways to look at this
Obviously really proud of our efforts so far. Our attack in the ball is great

But the backline is horrendous. I know we are undermanned. But I've never seen a team score so easily.

I want the 4 points, if we improve there we win

Ps- these injuries are now laughable

I say unleash Stringer in the third....even sitting at home watching, you can feel the anger and craziness in his eyes.

He might look crazy and be fired up. I just wish he'd stick a hard tackle. Something just ain't clicking for him this season. We need him ON and engaged in playing footy, not giving death stares and threatening guys with jumper punches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back