Review Round 19 vs Greater Western Sydney Giants @ Manuka Oval - 23/07/23 - 1:10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Suns don’t play well in the cold - that’s why we always suck in tassie and kick ass in Darwin 😂🥶
I reckon Tassie is also because of the ridiculous wind. We just can’t seem to kick straight there (like, worse than normal it feels).

A few days on and still think we are a chance here...
Max 15 and sunny today for CBR. Not the worst.
A few 'others' turned up last week, including the Rat and B Ellis on the wings.
A couple more lift, plus the mids stay strong, and we can get it done.

Or not....One or the other. Just can't see a draw happening...

Jeffery has been injured half the season, and spent another quarter before that becoming a defender in the VFL (which he looked ok in).

Yeah nah
If he’s fit enough to defend he’s fit enough to play forward
I have no idea why he’s playing back
Not a great need
Well a couple in front of him anyway

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

For me, this one is quite simple. If we can keep Toby Greene quiet then we'll win IMO. He's essentially their only big scoring threat with Hogan out. Himmelberg may be swung forward at some stage during the match but I wouldn't expect him to kick a bag after his most recent stint in the backline.

I'll be honest. I'm nervous because I know a loss just about kills our season but a win actually ignites it. Mixed emotions!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agreed its definitely do or die. Hoping for a good game and hopefully win
Yeah and the ladder is so tight that a win today would mean we are just about guaranteed the opportunity to enter the top 8 in next week's QClash. It's definitely an 8-point swing game today with big ramifications for both teams.

Sub confirmed by the way. It's Farrar.

Sam Taylor is the best defender in the AFL. Gonna kill us today

I would like to see Ben king make some moves around the forward line offer up some options mostly just walks or stands in the one spot

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Round 19 vs Greater Western Sydney Giants @ Manuka Oval - 23/07/23 - 1:10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Back