Game Day Round 19 vs. Hawthorn, MCG, 4:35pm Saturday 20/07

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

We had three relatively easy shots at goal in the last couple of minutes of that quarter and missed them all.Doesn’t that tell you how much the players care about this game?

Well this is embarrassing 😅 how early is too early to leave? Never done it before, but today might be a first lol

I blame Tenacious D, was meant to be at the concert after this. Would’ve forgotten all about the debacle

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kreuger is one of the unluckiest players to pull on the boots. He has looked very promising this season - albeit chaotic - but just can’t get a run at it.

We really need Cox to get through unscathed in tomorrow’s VFL game.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Disgusting half. Who are these guys trying to fool, themselves or the members and supporters?
You can see clear as day that 80% of this team, CBF'd
I am so livid. It feels like 5 degrees here. It has been pouring. Finals on the line and only one team is having a go. Its not us. We won't man up. The midfield is so slow and impotent. The shot on goal has been kess than pathetic. The ball has lived in the Hawks I50 yet Markov has had one kick that was a TO. His opponent is on fire. Gini is playing without an opponent. Meek has made Cameron his *itch. Unsure whether Markov, Noble, Richards, WHE, Hill, Long & De Goey actually touched the ball that Quarter. They double us for I50's and clearances. Wish the coaches would try something.... anything. Flip the board. But please no more of this shit

On SM-N975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I50's
Q1 - 16 to 8
Q2 - 17 to 9

Disposals and efficiency
213 to 145
70% to 59%

Tackles
36 to 33

Midfield dominated.
Transition nullified.
Defence constantly under siege.
Players frequently pressured.

We cannot get our hands on the ball, and when we do we turn it over nearly half the time.
Hawks have far more disposals, yet also lead the tackles. Crazy.

I'm simply stunned at this drop off from the last 2 years. It's like 1991 all over again.
We're cooked.

Well this is embarrassing 😅 how early is too early to leave? Never done it before, but today might be a first lol

I blame Tenacious D, was meant to be at the concert after this. Would’ve forgotten all about the debacle

I mean, the players are paid to be there and they haven’t bothered to stay for the entirety of the game

Not sure why we should stay?

See how the next quarter goes at the very least.

You actually flatter us. Our recent footy would put us as a bottom side now.
We'd struggle to beat almost anyone at the moment. I can't think of one team I could be completely confident of beating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back