So ins could potentially be
Howe
Cox
McStay
Parker (unlikely to make the 23)

Definite out
Shultz

Possible outs
Freddie. Gonna have a hard time keeping him in the side if they all come in, unfortunately.
Reef. Same as Freddie. Unless he can have a different role.

Markov moved to sub.
Howe plays back only.
Don't think they'd be bringing Parker into the seniors. He wasn't best 23 before his injury.

So ins could potentially be
Howe
Cox
McStay
Parker (unlikely to make the 23)

Definite out
Shultz

Possible outs
Freddie. Gonna have a hard time keeping him in the side if they all come in, unfortunately.
Reef. Same as Freddie. Unless he can have a different role.

Markov moved to sub.
Howe plays back only.
Thought McStay would have a longer run in the VFL this week.
Coxy fwd; Howey back; Kreugs still in?

If they want to play Sicily forward, we bring in every tall that’s available and stretch them with height.

Make him go back where he is a bit of a liability due to injuries,
Sicily a liability down back? Didn't he take 20 uncontested marks against us down back in a game last year or so? And got like 40 possessions? Absolutely slaughtered us.

Sicily a liability down back? Didn't he take 20 uncontested marks against us down back in a game last year or so? And got like 40 possessions? Absolutely slaughtered us.

Yes and even Fly's wife asked him why he didn't do it.

There was no answer publicly, but I reckon it was so we could keep tactics ala Frampton on Andrews, up our sleeve.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If they want to play Sicily forward, we bring in every tall that’s available and stretch them with height.

Make him go back where he is a bit of a liability due to injuries,
I’m happy for them to play him and he hurts the shoulder in the opening minutes.
Happy for him to play the following week though.

I don’t mean normally.

He has a seriously bung shoulder at the minute and is just scrapping through games, admitted himself he can’t tackle at the moment.

Hopefully Cox and Howe are in, Schultz and Leggy out, give Reef a full game.

Time to get creative, i'd start Naicos on half back, move him around a bit, he's gonna get tagged and i'm sick of watching him getting held in the midfield. Would love to see Crisp in the midfield more, he plays his best in there.

Play Moore forward sooner, not 1 min to go in the 4th, see if he can get his mojo back.

If Pendles arm still isn't 100%, maybe make him the sub, can come on and make an instant impact.

Rotate players through the midfield, Naicos, Crisp, Long, DeGoey, Lippa, Pendles, Jaicos, even Reef, give him a taste.

Get creative Pies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back