Game Day Round 2, 2024: St.Kilda v Collingwood *SPUD'S GAME* *ROSS 200TH* *BYRNES 50TH*

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steele and Ross having no effect- the midfield getting flogged again

Steele: 13 touches, 8 tackles, 3 clearances to half time. Weird one to single out, maybe because his output has been so high the last few years, but there's a lot of other blokes running through the middle doing less.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Steele: 13 touches, 8 tackles, 3 clearances to half time. Weird one to single out, maybe because his output has been so high the last few years, but there's a lot of other blokes running through the middle doing less.

I'll also note that it was Ross that did the shepherd v 2 so Hill could walk out of D50 and promptly turn it over, so whilst his stats might not be as prominent, if someone like Ross wasn't there blocking two, Hill doesn't clear, he's instead claimed on the boundary about 45 from the Pies goal.

This match is a bit D50's are having a bit of a mare, but only a bit as they're winning the ball but then handing it back so it's who can benefit from the shit dump disposal?

Playing on at all costs is killing us. Owens just needs to stop and look occasionally and the midfield need to go direct and not stuff around.
It's bloody confusing why we do it. We are so bad by foot. Just gives the opposition too much opportunity to pressure us and we get killed on the turnover ever time.

On SM-S928B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Running in concrete.

Thanks AFL five day turnaround after our first game coming off a match fit Collingwood playing their third game.

How can this be good for the game.

On SM-S908E

Excuseville!

This is the self proclaimed flint hard fittest side in the comp that Ross himself barbed Collingwood in the lead up and having "done the work"...

And it's a 5 Day break at R1....Crickey!

Absolutely BS excuse.

Got anything else

Excuseville!

This is the self proclaimed flint hard fittest side in the comp that Ross himself barbed Collingwood in the lead up and having "done the work"...

And it's a 5 Day break at R1....Crickey!

Absolutely BS excuse.

Got anything else
Strike me down I agree with you! Where's my anal thermometer I mustn't be well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back