Game Day Round 2, 2024: St.Kilda v Collingwood *SPUD'S GAME* *ROSS 200TH* *BYRNES 50TH*

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cordy and Bonner are just not up to afl standard, you can’t turn the ball over like that and win matches. Imo 8 points is incredibly, looks more like a six goal game to me.

I can't help but feel we're about to get torched.

2 quick goals to start the quarter and we're done for the night. No legs, no midfield and it just all feels too disconnected

Windy is looking great on the ball for mine. Looks very likely around stoppages everytime he's near the ball.

Just needs to kick with a little more purpose, and he’s almost there.

windy looks really good in the centre, feels like a mini break out game for him. There's definitely at least one spot up for grabs there and he's just about snatched it..

playing King too deep. Love ross but it's clear as day we're breaking down at CHF while king is still a kick away. Once or twice is ok, but when it happens over and over something needs to change. We need king at CHF either to take a grab or make a contest that we can burst from, not this sloppy link up play style, it's not working.

Marshall/Sharman/membrey/owens need to play as our FF options, not king right now

Wilson overawed, really need his running power in this second half

NWM will be AA if we make finals

We had the Pies on the ropes when Membrey kicked that goal to put us about 3 goals up and then we just threw away the momentum.

It started with that dumb turnover from Bonner to gift them a goal and then it was all Pies goals while we didn't even look like kicking one.

Frustrating to watch, we play well in bursts but we can't sustain it, hopefully we can turn it around in the 2nd half but I have no faith we can.

Higgins and King kicking sideways when we could've gone inside 50 might’ve been ok if they actually went to anyone. Hard to defend when everyone's running forward and they do that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was going well till Sincs missed the easy running pass into our forward line. Then it was like a disease of poor decisions and passing afflicted us. Bonner and Cordy gifting goals and Nas joining the Bad Kick Party too at times.

We were our own worst enemies.

This is why we lost the Cats game, and if it keeps up it will cost us a win tonight too.

Hill going injured also did not help.

Got a good feeling about the second half. We’re going to blow it open. Herald Sun tomorrow to read 0-3 with photos of only Pies players.

If we beat the Pies someone should open a "Who’s 50th was better?” thread on the main board.

I can't help but feel we're about to get torched.

2 quick goals to start the quarter and we're done for the night. No legs, no midfield and it just all feels too disconnected
In other words, a coaches game.

Got a good feeling about the second half. We’re going to blow it open. Herald Sun tomorrow to read 0-3 with photos of only Pies players.

If we beat the Pies someone should open a "Who’s 50th was better?” thread on the main board.

Agree. We’re going to kick a few quick ones here and dog it out for the rest of the match.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back