Review Round 2, 2024 vs Richmond - Boak’s 350th

Remove this Banner Ad

5 goal win at the G against a side, hungry to win. Not a bad afternoon. Lots of improvement to come.
You're kidding.

That should have been a 10 goal win minimum against that Richmond line up.

Did enough, looked amazing in patches, poor in others. If we learn to play 4 quarters, we’ll blow some teams out of the water.

• Defence was poor.
  • Still not convinced by Mead or Burgoyne.
  • Williams over Jones should be automatic. Baffling that it isn’t.
  • Loved Farrell and Drew.
  • DBJ should never be allowed to cut his hair again.
  • No idea when Shai Bolton is out of contract, but can we please throw money at him.
Crows have offered him $1m a year

Don’t quite understand the Burton comments. Been good over two weeks.

Drew really coming into his own, clearly amongst our best today.

The one that bothers me is Rioli. Barely reasonable last week, poor this week.

Don’t know what to make of Jones. Presence is felt but ….

Finlayson has a reprieve after a crap six quarters.

Solo needs to do a bit more around the ground, and yes, better than the carcass of Lycett.

Rozee and Butters great game.

Richmond seemed so much cleaner with the ball but had way more changers.

We won.

Really happy to see a win for Boak’s milestone game. A concerning first half, some players down on form, but a very impressive turnaround from half time.

BZT was excellent. Both he and Ratugolea have made a noticeable difference strengthening our backline.

Marshall had a great game, and importantly I think we started to target him more, rather than the default bomb it on Dixons head. 7 marks inside 50, 10 score involvements and 4 goals is a great return.

Finlayson getting his confidence back and starting to nail his chances is significant too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rozee was absolutely horrific. If you thought he was good you must've been watching a different game. It felt like he had about 15 clangers.

Went at 50% DE. Just an awful game.
Absolutely how I saw it. Was also uncharacteristically hesitant near contests. Not his best. A lot of his touches seemed to be from receiving short, uncontested passes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Round 2, 2024 vs Richmond - Boak’s 350th

Remove this Banner Ad

Back