Preview Changes & Preview Thread for Round 19, 2024 vs Richmond @ Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

IN: W Rioli 15, M Georgiades 19, D Williams 23, E Ratugolea 27
OUT: T Marshall 4, K Farrell 6, J Finlayson 11 (injured), L Jones 34 (concussion protocols)

EMERG: Sinn, McEntee, Visentini

OUT: T Marshall 4, K Farrell 6, J Finlayson 11 (injured), L Jones 34 (concussion protocols)

I hate EVERYTHING about this. How can we continue to play Dixon?! How about giving Lorenz, Jackson and Scully a go? Sick of it. Let’s just play rat when we have CONSISTENT proof that he ruins our ability to defend. Three talls don’t ****ing work!
Meanwhile let’s continue to sink games into absolute spuds like narkle and evans instead of giving someone like Lorenz or Jackson a crack.

Further to this. The Lord experiment has to end. Scully has been better this year!

we'll win by ~40ish I reckon

Is there any point in Ratugolea playing? Ain't Richmond only playing with 2 talls? Either way, our talls will turn it over because they either cannot kick to save their lives OR they make the worst choices when kicking the ball. FFS

we'll win by ~40ish I reckon
140 you mean?
Sorry guys, you have Ken for a while yet after the flogging that is going to take place.

Ginever reckons Esava will play forward, Geelong fans must be pissing themselves laughing.

2024 era dixon, baby lord and esava as kfs would be pure comedy. Mitch’s defender would be laughing as Mitch’s teammates do his job for him. We really only should be playing one of those, and lord is the only one with a future in the position.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ginever reckons Esava will play forward, Geelong fans must be pissing themselves laughing.
Best trade ever for them besides the forced G.Ablett AFL assisted return from GC trade. This guy is a total hack.

One of the worst trades for our club over the journey. Prove me wrong Esava.

We had 12 months extra to pull out of this trade. We watched him fail to cement a spot in an average 2023 Cats team and we still went for it.

WTF.

Best trade ever for them besides the forced G.Ablett AFL assisted return from GC trade. This guy is a total hack.

We had 12 months extra to pull out of this trade. We watched him fail to cement a spot in an average 2023 Cats team and we still went for it.

WTF.

The market for tall defenders is nuts.

Given the money floating around for Esava, Ben McKay and Josh Battle, in a non-capped league Harris Andrews and Tom Stewart could command a blank cheque.

2024 era dixon, baby lord and esava as kfs would be pure comedy. Mitch’s defender would be laughing as Mitch’s teammates do his job for him. We really only should be playing one of those, and lord is the only one with a future in the position.
Esava has to be persevered with as a defender if he plays or just don't pick him, I haven't put a line through him as a defender btw it might be a slow burn and a new coach away.

WTF.
lol calm down idiot, he ain’t that bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back