Preview Changes & Preview Thread for Round 19, 2024 vs Richmond @ Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seinfeld Whatever GIF by MOODMAN

140 you mean?
Sorry guys, you have Ken for a while yet after the flogging that is going to take place.
Impossible, think 2017 was the last time we beat a team by over 100 points and that was the side we lost against on Sunday.

Kenny's deck chair usually comes out when 7 to 8 goals up these days.

ken download.jpg

Forward line changes are good, but Dixon has to be lucky.

Back line, meh. Williams is slower than Dixon and Ratugolea is see ball get ball and interfere with every body else, especially if they are about to take a mark.

We still look tall for a July game, so I suspect wherever Ratugolea starts, he'll end up being moved to the other end. Where it also probably won't work.

I'd prefer him down back clashing with Aliir, rather than getting in MG's way.

We actually have a stronger team this week than last week with those changes. Marshall has been in horrible form, as has Finlayson. Jones is meh and Farrell is the only real loss.

Rioli and Mitch are massive upgrades up forward and if we can get Williams to find form again, he is an upgrade too. I’m still in the camp that thinks Esava has a lot of potential and played some very good games earlier in the year.

I've heard 3 different injuries - on the day - hamstring, then I heard hip and on Channel 7 news I heard groin. Anyone know? It looked like a bad hammy to me, I don't expect to see him back this year.
As per the injury thread, it is suspicious as hell. Man holds hammy on ground after injury, limps from ground and points to pain high in hammy near the glutes, then suddenly coach proclaims it's not a hammy it's apparently a hip. Now today announces its not the same hip injury, and he should be good to go in the short term.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you even watch what he does? He has to be the most daft defender I have watched for the PAFC.
Alir running back with the flight and taking out all our defenders plus the defender primed to mark the ball was up there with Benny Hill music as Esava. We have dumb players everywhere

A heads up for tomorrow night, after hearing the digital ticketing dramas at Marvel Stadium at the moment with the CrowdStrike and Microsoft world wide issues, I checked to see if I could download my digital ticket to my Google wallet, and I can't sign in.

Hit the sign in button and get a message saying - To ensure login, you must enable the web browser withing your device settings. I hit the OK button and it goes back to the Sign In page.

Hopefully problems get resolved overnight.

This. Good coaches create a system which even the dopiest of individuals know their role and carry it out on on most occasions.
You talking about Billy Frampton??

A heads up for tomorrow night, after hearing the digital ticketing dramas at Marvel Stadium at the moment with the CrowdStrike and Microsoft world wide issues, I checked to see if I could download my digital ticket to my Google wallet, and I can't sign in.

Hit the sign in button and get a message saying - To ensure login, you must enable the web browser withing your device settings. I hit the OK button and it goes back to the Sign In page.

Hopefully problems get resolved overnight.
Just don't risk it. Stay home

Just don't risk it. Stay home
I got 2 hours of free drinks before the game starts. Not missing that because people can't plan triple and quadruple redundancy for software systems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back