Round 2 Live Game Chat/team discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Bit off topic but does anyone know what the Car club ranking is? Is there only a certain amount of people in the running for the car or something?

Buddy could get 50 or 150 and it wouldn't matter one bit.

Everybody's got him.

I want big scores from Bartel and Suckling the less popular players today :)

Still hoping for 2300 but a 2200 with a poor score from Buddy would be just as nice I reckon.

Buddy could get 50 or 150 and it wouldn't matter one bit.

Everybody's got him.

I want big scores from Bartel and Suckling the less popular players today :)

Still hoping for 2300 but a 2200 with a poor score from Buddy would be just as nice I reckon.

Except Mollyfud and Impromptu :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Birchall not looking the best right now. Hopefully he picks it up but somehow I can't see hm getting a ton.

Birchall owners will be trading in Broughton :D

I think this game reaffirms why sideways trading isn't really a great idea, especially in the backs.

I don't think I'll bother trading Broughton and Shaw now. I'll go bananas if the player I bring in scores less than them.

Birchall owners will be trading in Broughton :D

I think this game reaffirms why sideways trading isn't really a great idea, especially in the backs.

I don't think I'll bother trading Broughton and Shaw now. I'll go bananas if the player I bring in scores less than them.

Once i seen the weather and against Geelong i knew it wouldn't be a good day for Birchall. The only thing that puzzles me is where he has been? I have hardly seen him even around the ball. Every time the ball goes into Geelongs forward line i look for him and no where to be seen. Oh well, not worried.

Mitchell :thumbsu:

Strattons started well...

Why do you have Stratton?

Once i seen the weather and against Geelong i knew it wouldn't be a good day for Birchall. The only thing that puzzles me is where he has been? I have hardly seen him even around the ball. Every time the ball goes into Geelongs forward line i look for him and no where to be seen. Oh well, not worried.

This. I'm finding it harder to find him than Ellis and Morris against Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 2 Live Game Chat/team discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back