• 7+

Votes: 11 23.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
no way we play 4 of Hurley/Hooker/BZT/Ambrose/Francis imo

As I said before, Ambrose was an oversight by myself. Perfect matchup for Heeney. That battle goes a long way towards us winning the game.

Last year we really struggled to score against Sydney, Raz had a day out last year at the SCG otherwise we would have been thumped.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Personally, if Walla, Heppell and Redman all miss (being the pessimist I am):

FB: Francis (McCartin) - Ambrose (Heeney) - Saad (Papley)
HB: Gleeson (Gray) - Hurley (Blakey) - Ridley (Hayward)
MF: Langford - Shiel - Cutler
HF: McKenna (Dawson) - McKernan (Aliir) - Snelling (O'Riordan)
FF: Townsend (Mills) - Hooker (Brand) - Stringer (Rampe)
OB: Bellchambers - McGrath - Merrett
IC: Parish (IM with time I50) - Hibberd (IM) - Guelfi (def) - Smith (OM/HF)

EM: Zaharakis - Phillips - Clarke - Stewart

Zaka comes in if any of the small forwards or outside mids go out. Phillips if Bellcho goes down. Clarke if any of the inside mids go out. Stewart if any of the other KPP drop out (Hooker moving onto McCartin).

I would really love to see Hibberd giving us another big body at the contest. Can’t see Zaharakis missing.

Would rather play Ham over Zaharakis tbh, Ham holds his width better as a genuine wingman and knows the role perfectly, Zaharakis likes to drift inside and out.

Cutler also very good on the wing from what I've seen, I think we can gain a lot from getting these positions right.
I agree with you 100%. However, we all know that Zaharakis will play if fit, no matter what. He’s past it but Woosha will select him at all costs.

Woosha said in his press conference that Redman will be available.

Both Heppell and Redman should be available, and Tippa needs to prove fitness. So that’s a bonus.

Interesting that the article on the AFL site suggests we’re looking at playing McKenna in Fantasia’s role. Did Woosha say anything of the sort?

Both Heppell and Redman should be available, and Tippa needs to prove fitness. So that’s a bonus.

Interesting that the article on the AFL site suggests we’re looking at playing McKenna in Fantasia’s role. Did Woosha say anything of the sort?
I think it's 2+2 sort of thing, both he and Walla will miss, McKenna trained forward during pre season

Played a real straight bat, said it was an option and the trialled him forward in pre season and was happy with how that went.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not being cocky but Swans are $1.75 favourites...that is far too short
I honestly thought we’d be massive favourites. Or maybe it’s just me that doesn’t rate the Swans at all.

So if Heppell and Redman are OK (2 bloody decent players) then team could look like;-

Hurley Ambrose Francis
Redman Ridley Saad
Langford Smith Merrett
McKenna McKernan Snelling
Townsend Hooker Stringer/Laverde

Bellcho McGrath Shiel

Bench: Heppell Parish Zakka Guelfi

As you might have noticed I love predicting teams - I reckon this one will be pretty close to our Sunday line up.
Hopefully Stringer is good rested from training tonight - if not Laverde deserves a go and might surprise he's due for a decent run at it

Comon Dons...!!!

So if Heppell and Redman are OK (2 bloody decent players) then team could look like;-

Hurley Ambrose Francis
Redman Ridley Saad
Langford Smith Merrett
McKenna McKernan Snelling
Townsend Hooker Stringer/Laverde

Bellcho McGrath Shiel

Bench: Heppell Parish Zakka Guelfi

As you might have noticed I love predicting teams - I reckon this one will be pretty close to our Sunday line up.
Hopefully Stringer is good rested from training tonight - if not Laverde deserves a go and might surprise he's due for a decent run at it

Comon Dons...!!!
We haven't noticed that all. What is this, your 2,700th prediction?

Team I would love to see:

B: Ridley Ambrose Saad
HB: Francis Hurley Redman
C: Cutler Shiel Ham
HF: Smith Hooker McKenna
F: McKernan Stringer Tippa
Rucks: Bellcho Hibberd McGrath
Bench: Merrett Heppell Parish Langford
Emerg: Zaharakis Townsend Snelling Laverde

Let's see if match committee is going to make a statement.

On CPH1725 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back