Trades Round 2 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

I feel like the biggest issue with Zerrett is not his price drops for those who already have him, but the advantage people will get when his price drops for those who don't. Even if he racks up a 140 this week, his BE is at 190 so he'll still lose another 20 or 30K. Could see him dropping to around 650-680 when all is said and done, which means people get an uber premium for 160K less than you started with.

I feel like the biggest issue with Zerrett is not his price drops for those who already have him, but the advantage people will get when his price drops for those who don't. Even if he racks up a 140 this week, his BE is at 190 so he'll still lose another 20 or 30K. Could see him dropping to around 650-680 when all is said and done, which means people get an uber premium for 160K less than you started with.

At which the risk of another head knock and its repercussions means it is still probably to high a price..IMO:think:

With Harry Taylor going down, Zach Guthrie's JS should be pretty good for now. He looked composed and can't see him going anywhere anytime soon. One of our biggest improvers

Might go Naughton -> Zuthrie then if he's going to be playing a fantasy friendly role for the near future, and Naughton isn't.

Honestly I'll be trading out Zerrett this week for Joel Selwood, pocket the cash and upgrade a rookie back to the Zdog in 2 or 3 weeks.

I have 282k so it shouldnt be difficult.

I need to see Zerrett play and play well after 2 concussions already this year. There is always a risk that he comes back a bit timid for a week or 2 as well.

I reckon I'll keep Zerrett, even if he doesn't play this week. It'll take a trade to get rid of him and a trade to get him back in. Sure I'll lose about 100k and possibly some points this week by having Zac on the pine, but I think two trades to use elsewhere is more valuable.

Seems very sensible. I am worried he has been off for concussion/resting for 2 out of his 3 games thus far, but he is such a good fantasy pick so I agree with you - just need JOM and the rookie mids to keep up the good work.

With Harry Taylor going down, Zach Guthrie's JS should be pretty good for now. He looked composed and can't see him going anywhere anytime soon. One of our biggest improvers

Nice one. Will definitely consider!

Nothing can be done now though if you have him. 2 trades to save the 50-100k is probably not worth it.
But yes it is annoying! :'(

McLean to Petracca worth it? Pocket 70k

I would say no. I'm in same boat and willing to back in McLean, with this as a one off bad performance. Hopefully!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Normally I would just hold a premo. The problem is Zerrett being a potential late out, as the game is in Freo. Big ask to travel to the West after 2x concussions. It wouldn't surprise me to see him get rested?
Wouldn't surprise me to see him left out of this game either. 2 concussions in fairly quick succession

I had hoped Zorko may go to another level with Rockliff gone, early days but the Saints seemed to be able to lesson his influence despite Brissy smashing us in clearances.

hold or trade?

I had hoped Zorko may go to another level with Rockliff gone, early days but the Saints seemed to be able to lesson his influence despite Brissy smashing us in clearances.

hold or trade?

Only one week in so may be best to hold, overall comes down to whether you think he will be up top for the duration of the season. Tagging on him brings his output down more than not but see how he plays out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't know how I missed English pre-season.. would I be stupid wasting a trade to get him in, or is the cash generation worth it?

At this stage thinking Libba > mid-priced mid
King > English

Going to get rid of Zerrett, my main focus is my cash league and the league starts this round, can't hold at a disadvantage.

Zerrett > Cripps

Second trade not so sure.

Hibberd and McLean on the chopping block. Could go Hibberd > Lloyd or McLean > Greene, not sure who is the better long term option. Who would you be holding out of the two, who has the better ability to rebound? I'm thinking Hibberd with the dees playing better.

McClean and Redden underperforming more expensive players

Dow, Rayner and Brayshaw the concerns in rookies. Dow looked lost Thursday and Brisbanes supply forward was always going to be an issue for Rayner.

Not sure who to get. Redden might be ok for two weeks until Zerrett drops.

I didn't watch Geelong. How did Tim Kelly look. 81 good for a rookie.

Remove this Banner Ad

Trades Round 2 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back