Trades Round 2 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Will keep Zerrett if named. Atleast everyone will spend the trade to get him into their teams in 3-4weeks right? My main concern is he's named but then a late withdrawl.

First priority will be trading rookie donuts if anyone is dropped. Otherwise Im prepared to give everyone a 2nd bite at the cherry in rnd 2. 1 game is not enough to make an informed decision.

Christensen/Impey the first 2 on the chopping block as luxury trades otherwise.

Zerret > Cogs/Cripps (if not named)
McLean > Greene, Does anyone else believe Greene is going to have the best year of his career?

Or

Trelly > Omera for cash reasons, I'm not sold if Omera can keep this up yet especially scoring over Trelly.

I really want a solid D4 also McGrath or Bank but that may have to wait.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wonder how Zerrett will pull up, worst case I think a swap to Kelly may be in order.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Normally I would just hold a premo. The problem is Zerrett being a potential late out, as the game is in Freo. Big ask to travel to the West after 2x concussions. It wouldn't surprise me to see him get rested?

If Zerrett plays then maybe -

B.Jacobs > Barry
Christensen > Z.Guthrie/Coffield via Sic

Leaves me with 136k for hopefully my first upgrade next week.

What to do with Hibberd..

If you picked him over the other premium DEF at the start of the season you should stick with your gut IMO.

If Zerrett plays then maybe -

B.Jacobs > Barry
Christensen > Z.Guthrie/Coffield via Sic

Leaves me with 136k for hopefully my first upgrade next week.

What's Barry's JS like?
And same for Guthrie/Coffield - Christensen likely to improve.

Should i ditch Fyfe now?

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Dockers have 13 games at home in 2018 and Port are very good.
Freo, including Fyfe, had a bad day.
I would be keeping.

Disappointments: Jacobs, McLean, Christensen and some of the expensive rookies. Don't think it would be worth moving any of them at this stage.
Have Zerrett, so that will be the main area for potential change.

Will depend on:
-if selected
-if not selected how many weeks out for (Banfield I think will bounce back next week)
-breakeven

He has already lost 56k and I expect he will be a keeper so if he is playing R2, or will be back R3 I would lean towards keeping him.

If nothing else comes up and I have the opportunity to trade, then perhaps I would consider a trade - perhaps Steven (12 more games at Docklands including the next 2) or A.Hall.

Weitering > Bonner
Libba > Holman

240k in bank to upgrade rayner next week if he drops another subpar score. Lets hope its still wet up in Bris. Loved the look of acres

I reckon I'll keep Zerrett, even if he doesn't play this week. It'll take a trade to get rid of him and a trade to get him back in. Sure I'll lose about 100k and possibly some points this week by having Zac on the pine, but I think two trades to use elsewhere is more valuable.

If you picked him over the other premium DEF at the start of the season you should stick with your gut IMO.

What's Barry's JS like?
And same for Guthrie/Coffield - Christensen likely to improve.

Dockers have 13 games at home in 2018 and Port are very good.
Freo, including Fyfe, had a bad day.
I would be keeping.
With Harry Taylor going down, Zach Guthrie's JS should be pretty good for now. He looked composed and can't see him going anywhere anytime soon. One of our biggest improvers

Remove this Banner Ad

Trades Round 2 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back