Preview Round 2 v Port MCG Sunday 24th March 4pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the beginning of the next generation. 8 players under 30 games, and 6 of them with less than 20, exactly what everyone wanted to see after the debacle that was the Suns game. So while we may not get to sing the song at the end of the game on Sunday, there is plenty to look forward to.

Can Miller step up and become a reliable KPD?
Can Brown & Trezise build on their debut games last year?
Can Banks start to push past Pickett & McIntosh as one of our preferred wings?
Can Maurice start to have more of an overall impact, rather than just chasing and harassing?
Can Campbell continue his promising start?
Can Mansell develop into a dangerous small forward?

Now is the time to jump on board for the ride and support the next wave coming through as they are what really matters at this stage because the more of them that can stand up, the better our future looks.
if we win on sunday we'll make the top 4

Need big games from our midfield. I'm expecting Dow to not have any issues against their scrawny mids and would like to see him crack in cos Dustys too old and Taranto and Ross are gonna need him or our piss poor KPD are all gonna have bags kicked on them then Yze will shaft Balta down back and he might as well call his agent and say start looking elsewhere.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not the most ideal circumstances but I’m rapt to see more youth in the side , I’ve felt we needed 4 more young players , exciting chances for the lads, good luck lads
what's wrong with Hopper mate ?
is it just general knee soreness or something more complicated
might explain why he went a bit quiet after half-time last week

Our revolving door of injuries man...

But I’m so happy to see Trezise, Brown, Lefau, and Banks in the side. At least I can handle a loss better if we give kids like this a good run. Miller makes sense too.

Would’ve like Clarke to play instead of Banks though. But Banks played decently last week, so I’m fine with it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back