Preview Round 20, 2018: Richmond v Geelong MCG 7.50pm Fri 3rd Aug

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes Stewart provides run off the backline which Geelong needs to take game up to tigers. If it becomes defensive you win simple as that.

Possibly Murdoch replaces which sums up Geelongs limitations currently.

Stewart on tv last night saying may yet be right
I'll put my hand up, I didn't think Stewart would become the player he has. Awesome year, hope he gets back soon.

85001176-5889-4CB0-835E-F6DA388C91AD.jpeg True true
I wouldn't be so keen to jump back on the Moore bandwagon yet after 1 game back in the 2s, even if he played well, it was a shellacking and I would prefer he backed it up with 2 good games then bring him in for the Suns game with some consistency behind him, if he us good enough he will get back in but I wouldn't be risking yet against the cats .

we need runners and on ballers as our speed, spread and run will beat them not tall marking forwards.

People are making stuff up. It's ok.

Oh no! I read that post and loaded up on the cats! I just jammed 5k on em at 3.20 and now I read a poster on BF was talking crap!

I think our VFL game against the cats just got bumped off ch7 on saturday for Coburg and Werribee to showcase the new rule changes
I doubt it. The AFL wouldnt want that to happen, and a lot of planning goes in to these broadcasts and Tiges & Cats would have a say in it, and not hard to imagin their response.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All the signs are there.
Geelong HAVE to win or their top four chance is gone and top eight spot in danger.
Hawkins in career best form and GAJ back to his best.
Prestia out and no one back yet.
Rance, Cotchin and Martin looking sore and far from their best.
MCG run has to end sometime..

Tigers by 38.

I think our VFL game against the cats just got bumped off ch7 on saturday for Coburg and Werribee to showcase the new rule changes
I seriously cant believe the AFL are going through with this, stubborn pricks are sucumbbing to a few sooks but to show two shit truck vfl sides in what will be an embarrasment is just utter lunicy.

I seriously cant believe the AFL are going through with this, stubborn pricks are sucumbbing to a few sooks but to show two shit truck vfl sides in what will be an embarrasment is just utter lunicy.
Oh and everyone will be under strict instruction to rave about how fantastic and wonderful it is and how it will be a great look for the game and how it opened it up and no congestion despite what will be quite the opposite.

Looking forward to it. Coburg wins and they’re off the bottom. Big weekend starting from Friday night and I will be taking my girls who just got back from Europe.

With Jack(graham that is), Prestia and possibly Edwards out. Cotch and Martin struggling with niggling injuries our midfield is at a tipping point. This is going to be a very tough one to win.
Whilst loosing Prestia is a big loss I wouldn't bet against Dusty and Cotch standing up in his absence and having big games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back