Game Day Round 20, 2022: St Kilda v Hawthorn, 4.35pm @ Marvel

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excited Lets Go GIF

Dunno what to think of this game. We're better off with no Ryder, but no Reeves hurts us.

We've won 3 straight which has to count for something, albeit against poor sides.

Keen to see who Finn goes to. And if our mids can compete with theirs. Hopefully Jai can set the tone early!

Does anybody have a direct line to Sam who can ask him who Finn will be tagging? I've accepted that one of Steele or Sinclair will post a bad score for my Supercoach side, but if it's Sinclair then I want to make Steele my captain. Finn in such immense lockdown form I don't want to risk it though.

Hopefully the young trio all keep showing signs of development.

Hopefully Gunston or Lewis free up the other so one of them kick 5 goals

Would like to see CJ finish off his hard work with some nice kicks inside 50

Scrimshaw disposal to get back to earlier in the season

Moore and Jai to keep smashing in!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Excited for this one.
Saints have had the better of us for a while now, but our young engine is humming along nicely with a fair bit of hype coming into this one.
The game being at Etihad is the interesting factor.

For some reason I feel like we're going to see a late change- hope I'm wrong, but also wouldn't mind Philips coming in to show some worth/a proper debut.

Does anybody have a direct line to Sam who can ask him who Finn will be tagging? I've accepted that one of Steele or Sinclair will post a bad score for my Supercoach side, but if it's Sinclair then I want to make Steele my captain. Finn in such immense lockdown form I don't want to risk it though.
He says it’s dependant on how the game is flowing, who’s getting hold of us & who isn’t. 😉

Saints lose this one they are in turmoil. Re-signed a struggling coach and appears they are regretting it within weeks. Playing list looks like they tried to top up for a flag and missed the mark.

Go Hawks!

They certainly are in a strange position.

I rate Ratten and I think they should stick with him, but the list needs more X-factor. De Goey is actually a perfect fit for them IMO.

If they can get King, De Goey, Wanganeen-Milera, Steele, Sinclair, Marshall and Greshem playing A grade footy together at the same time they won't bottom out for a while. Can they build enough quality depth to help them contend though?

Should be a more interesting affair than last week's dismal North performance.

Why is Reeves out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back