Game Day Round 20, 2024: West Coast vs Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has someone at the club put Will Schofield’s nose out of joint?

Or has he caught Glen Jakovich syndrome?

Reading Pav’s script?

Having a big w*** about the opposition.

Can’t listen to crap like that.

Schofield's made numerous mentions he's a pretty solid Freo supporter post playing days.

I personally can't imagine playing in a premiership for a club and not supporting them but he's bitter about perceived slights.

Imagine being a Freo supporter and knowing you'll never win a flag.

I've said it before and will say it again...no matter where both teams are placed in their football status we are always closer to a flag than Freo.

Useless campaigners

I bet they win it this year, the stars are aligning

Schofield's made numerous mentions he's a pretty solid Freo supporter post playing days.

I personally can't imagine playing in a premiership for a club and not supporting them but he's bitter about perceived slights.
I thought it was Geelong?

Tim Kelly seems like an absolute cancer, he’s a great representation of our demise. He encapsulates all our warts and pimples.

Karl Langdon doesn’t barrack for the eagles and he actually is employed by the club.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fine, he can do what he wants but the club should cut any official ties with him as such. Dont need bitter ex players sooking it up around during a rebuild.

Tom Cole was our best player tonight . Textbook Back pocket energy. Respect🙏

Sydney are there bunnies, Brisbane shit the bed at the g, hopefully Carlton make the gf
Nah I reckon the Lions are on the path to redemption. They just get it done.

Freo didn't click into gear until the third term. Do that sh*t in finals and you end up looking like Melbourne 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back