Game Day Round 20, 2024: West Coast vs Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Schofield's made numerous mentions he's a pretty solid Freo supporter post playing days.

I personally can't imagine playing in a premiership for a club and not supporting them but he's bitter about perceived slights.
Who supports whoever helps him sell the most merch.

Can't say I blame him but it'd be nice for a former WCE player that commentates games to at least try to be unbiased, at the very least.

Truth be told Fremantle dominated us harder than we did in the first half.
Keep us to less than four goals in the second half...

He has all grounds to pump them up given how well we were looking
It wasn’t the summary it was the whole way through.

Gone the full Pav.

Get another job if that is the best he can do.

I hope those Culley lovers finally get back in the box. Lacks athleticism and a weapon to make it.

Hope that’s the end for darling. I ain’t fooled by that tackle near end of game.

Whilst Reid has stopped playing for frees, now he is giving up frees and lacks tackling ability. It’s very Fyfe like ie. non existent.

When all is said and done, it was good to see the boys all shaking hands after the siren.

Feel like we have a rivalry again after a tame 10 years.

Ignore the ******* replies. Agree. Derbies have just been going through the motions for so many years. Already looking forward to the next ones. The footage from the early 2000's is iconic, I'm sure we will be talking about some of the footage from tonight in 10 years time.

Has someone at the club put Will Schofield’s nose out of joint?

Or has he caught Glen Jakovich syndrome?

Reading Pav’s script?

Having a big w*** about the opposition.

Can’t listen to crap like that.

He’s actually still pretty salty Simmo kept dropping him from the side in 2018, 2019, and 2020.

Seems to have taken any shine off the good times he had at the club (and a premiership).

I actually don't mind that game at all. Saw some fight and some growth in players like Ginbey and Reid.

I like Hutchinson despite the low numbers, thought we did ok considering how poorly skilled and slow we were to put up 75 points is fine by me.

I feel like the team selection was bad.

Bailey Williams I thought was very good, took a number of big marks and had some good hitout wins. Way undersized but tried like crazy and I loved the way he was clunking them.

Hough's worst game in a long time, won't happen again I am sure.

Cole was awesome.

Schofield's made numerous mentions he's a pretty solid Freo supporter post playing days.

I personally can't imagine playing in a premiership for a club and not supporting them but he's bitter about perceived slights.
****er was gifted a premiership and gets all pussy about being left out of the side when he wasn't good enough to displace McGivern or barrass.

He can go ead.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Karl Langdon doesn’t barrack for the eagles and he actually is employed by the club.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Yeah. Another one who seems to think you can’t have credibility in the media if you barrack for the club you played for. Don’t know why they always seem to be ex-west coast players.

I hope those Culley lovers finally get back in the box. Lacks athleticism and a weapon to make it.

Hope that’s the end for darling. I ain’t fooled by that tackle near end of game.

Whilst Reid has stopped playing for frees, now he is giving up frees and lacks tackling ability. It’s very Fyfe like ie. non existent.
10th game for Culley coming off a knee reco?

Turn it up mate

I actually don't mind that game at all. Saw some fight and some growth in players like Ginbey and Reid.
Yeah it was 3rd vs 16th. We lost a bloke at the opening bounce, were up at half time and only went down by 35 in the end.

Many youngsters stood up and we can pretty much all agree that some specific oldies won't see 2025.

Bit disappointed with some attitudes in here tonight, too. A few blokes needed to switch off at 3 quarter time.

Notn1 dockers player shook Reid's hand.

Gead.
Nah you must've been watching something different to me, Reid was shaking hands and talking with a bunch of Freo players after (Freddie and Serong I definitely saw)

Aggression on the field then respect after the siren is what I saw.

Anyhow it's your board so I'll shut up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back