Game Day Round 20, 2024: West Coast vs Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Happy with that game. Alot of green shots especially from our youngsters.

It seems we have alot of high footy IQ youngster. Only problem/question what happens if you fill the whole squad with high footy IQ youngster but rarely touch the ball.

The Rock Eye Roll GIF by WWE
This freo team won't get the elusive, I'm sorry 😥

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah you must've been watching something different to me, Reid was shaking hands and talking with a bunch of Freo players after (Freddie and Serong I definitely saw)

Aggression on the field then respect after the siren is what I saw.

Anyhow it's your board so I'll shut up
Yeah take your ****ing mates with you

I wonder what the second half would have been like if Kelly hadn’t turned that handball over with a minute left in the second quarter

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Or barrass kicking it to shit when an easy pass to reid would have set him up off half back and it led to a Freo goal with 1 minute left.

Pack of ****ing clowns Cockburn supporters are.

Their team struggles against last year's wooden spooners, so the players end up targetting our youngest player all game whilst the filth in the crowd boo the teenagers every touch.

29 disposals, 15 contested (2nd game high), 10 clearances (Game high), 29 pressure acts (game high) despite having that in his ear all game.

Cockburn fans always got to have something to be toxic about. Gaff is gone, just piss off already. If it's not Gaff it's their own players who left like Neale, Cerra, Lobb, Acres, on and on.

Grow the **** up.

The fitness of our playing group has to be questioned, no matter what Simmo said at the start of the season - as we don’t seem to be able to run out 4 quarters and you can see some players really drop off!
Brayshaw mentioned after game how Freo knew their fitness was there to run out the game (i.e-run over the eagles)

Pack of ****ing clowns Cockburn supporters are.

Their team struggles against last year's wooden spooners, so the players end up targetting our youngest player all game whilst the filth in the crowd boo the teenagers every touch.

29 disposals, 15 contested (2nd game high), 10 clearances (Game high), 29 pressure acts (game high) despite having that in his ear all game.

Cockburn fans always got to have something to be toxic about. Gaff is gone, just piss off already. If it's not Gaff it's their own players who left like Neale, Cerra, Lobb, Acres, on and on.

Grow the **** up.
Posted again for effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back