Round 20 Captains

Remove this Banner Ad

Does anyone fancy Mitch Clark besides Didak fan88. Just seeing my options??

There would be much worse picks than that:thumbsu:

His last month has been very impressive. Brisbane will be pumped to win this week. I rekon he could take minson and hudson to the cleaners.

Good option IMO

There would be much worse picks than that:thumbsu:

His last month has been very impressive. Brisbane will be pumped to win this week. I rekon he could take minson and hudson to the cleaners.

Good option IMO
Reason im thinking this is im out of the finals and would like something different, still unsure

Does anyone fancy Mitch Clark besides Didak fan88. Just seeing my options??

You have gotta learn to think for yourself.

He is a unique pick for captain from what I can tell. He hasnt played the Bulldogs many times so his past history against them is irrelevant. He has averaged 117 over his past 5 games so form is great.

Going either pav or swan
might just go swan because everyone else is and even if swan gets 70 everyone else gets 70 aswell (i know its boring thats why i want to go Pav)

Terrible way to look at it MrPig, go with your gut if you think pavlich is gonna tear it up.

Hayes (C)
Ablett (Vc)

For me. Thinking Hayes could tear it up at the dome agaisnt essondon, should be good for a 100 at least.

Terrible way to look at it MrPig, go with your gut if you think pavlich is gonna tear it up.

Hayes (C)
Ablett (Vc)

For me. Thinking Hayes could tear it up at the dome agaisnt essondon, should be good for a 100 at least.
Yeh i know but if he doesnt and swan tears it up ...Bang remote right through the tv. Happend when i put hayes captain and he got something like 45. But your right horrible way of looking at it. Prob will go with pav or give Lenny aone more chance

Going Ablett, solely because my opponent is going Ablett, and I reckon the rest of my team can beat his quite easily.

Ablett (c)
Bartel (vc)

GO YABLETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Way overdue and tonight is his night to go BANG! :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 20 Captains

Remove this Banner Ad

Back