Round 20 The Sydney Swans vs The Geelong Cats

Remove this Banner Ad

I just remembered malceski.

IN: Failure, Leo?

hmmmmm

Geeze mate, what's your problem? Every day for the last week now you've been extraordinarily antagonistic. You can disagree with an opinion about Ablett, fair enough, but you're taking it a bit far.
Chill dude, just chill. I had a good chuckle at his post.

Geeze mate, what's your problem? Every day for the last week now you've been extraordinarily antagonistic. You can disagree with an opinion about Ablett, fair enough, but you're taking it a bit far.

try reading it with a smile on your face stat dont be so uptight, its all in good humour...:thumbsu:

We would be 8th right now going into this game against an out of form and under manned Cats IF we had knocked off the bloody Aints last week. AHHHHH. Cant believe the Power is still in the 8, they will be one of the most undeserving finalists if they indeed make it. We could be in the at the end of next week if we can knock off the Cats, Port lose to the Blues, the Hawks lose to Crows and Aints beat the Dons. While us beating the Cats is the least likely of all those IMO, it is possible!

Such a bugger about McVeigh, would really be good to have against a very talented and experienced Cats midfield.

I think Thornton in for Crouch makes sense and yeh Leo will be coming in soon so that makes sense, but Roosy may want to bring in another midfielder considering we are losing 2 who can play in the middle or on the wing, so we might see Mal come back. Just a thought.

Me ? I'm more chilled than a penguin's bum :cool:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I personally hope Roos plays Brabazon. I watched him play against Adelaide this year and i was actually quite impressed. I do think he has the potential to become a good AFL player and i would like to see Roos give him another chance this year.

I am pumped for this Saturday night more so than the StKilda game where i even got a run in the legends game before hand.

I am going to get to the Brewery from 5pm and have a few settlers before the game

I think everyone needs to try and get people to the ground. I hate Stadium Australia with a passion because of how crap my tickets are and I keep getting them, but I'm more sick of people bringing up that stupid 18,000 crowd stat. Let's blow them off the ground based on the roar of the crowd! I've got 3 people to buy tickets so far today just from conversations around the (s)aints match and yesterday's shelacking of Richmond.

Out: McVeigh, Crouch

In: Malceski,... Not Leo.

Love Leo, but to bring him in we'd have to drop Smith or C.Bolts. Don't wanna do that.

Who else if Scooter's injured?

So what is the deal with Taylor, Scarlett etc.? I heard last week that they were expected to be back for this game. I know Chappy will be out and Wojcinski and Milburn may well be out. But what is the news on Taylor and Scarlett? If they're out it would a huge advantage for us, with Jesse, Mick and Goodesy all having to be marked up by Mackie, Lonergan and probably Harley. Advantage us.

I don't know so much about the hating them, but I want to beat them while it's still satistfying. In two years time they'll be nothing compared to their old self and beating them will be no fun.

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 20 The Sydney Swans vs The Geelong Cats

Remove this Banner Ad

Back