Game Day Round 2023 Fantasy Round 21 - Celebrate Buddy Franklin!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was originally going to trade in Josh Kelly, but then thought I'd go Newman because he's more unique. Then Borlase scored a 90 on my bench and thought, I don't want to risk it and traded Newman out to get the 90. Who would've thought he'd score 52 points more. Lost one of my match ups because of it. You win some, you lose some.

My Neale to LDU trade has cost me 16 points and counting...

Hahaha of course Neale tons in the final seconds

The one time this year I anticipated a tag and had the luxury to do something about it. Neale finally breaks a tag of course

Traded to dunks to make it worse and he drops an 80. Worse thing is I expected it
That last play when Daniher took the mark and Dunkley was calling for it but he passes it backwards to an open Neale for the cheap kick/mark.

Yep Marshall > Gawn cost me 19 ;(, yet still gone up 40 ranks, should of just held him lmao would of gone up even more.

And I could have had an extra $67k in budget for next week if I'd held Neale and downgraded a dead rookie...

Another mare week of trading. Like I’ve done the last month

Spudunkley horrific trade in
Naicos tagged to oblivion because I didn’t trade him
Stinklair
Sheezel I traded in last week. And now he’s a spud with JZ back
Cameron another painful watch

I may as well stop trading now I’m making it worse

What could have been if my players hadn't of all died in the last quarter of the Saints/Blues game. Crouch with a 0 and Steele with -2. Hewett with 14 and tonning making my trade out of Mills only cost me 12 points - take a bow son.

2468 all out. Could have easily been 2600 had things been a bit different. Up to 6800, and the late season resurgence somehow continues, haha.

What could have been if my players hadn't of all died in the last quarter of the Saints/Blues game. Crouch with a 0 and Steele with -2. Hewett with 14 and tonning making my trade out of Mills only cost me 12 points - take a bow son.

2468 all out. Could have easily been 2600 had things been a bit different. Up to 6800, and the late season resurgence somehow continues, haha.
2453 here, up 2k spots to be inside 20k, woohoo. It's really difficult to make up rankings in the 2nd half of the season as teams become homologated. I know you had a crap start as did I but I'm taking solace from the fact that I'm equaling or bettering the top 10 sides over the last 4 weeks as I'm sure that you're doing too.
Oh, and a special shout out to Steele who handed me a win in the Div2 consolation qualifying final by being a spud. Had a choice this week of Mills & Merrett v's Cripps & Steele, thank god I went with the 1st option and was 125pts better off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cool score though,
2 4 6 8, my team sucks, it's far from great.

Crouch scoring nothing in the last is bizarre considering he was on fire.
Steele going backwards also odd but he was having a down day.

King Tenz please tell me you held Jackson.
Lmao I did. That's why I desperately wanted a big Jackson game on the Freo board aha. He actually saved my week in the end as I had Sheezel 50 odd and a NWM 70 odd on field.

Luckily I looped out of Daicos as well.

2293 this week for me. Up a grand total of 200 spots. Weird round really. It felt like most of my side went unders this week but Bont, Merrett, Crouch, English and Jackson propped me up. Not looking forward to trades this week. Daicos injured. Sheezel and LDU not the same players under Clarko.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back