Game Day Round 2023 Fantasy Round 21 - Celebrate Buddy Franklin!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao I did. That's why I desperately wanted a big Jackson game on the Freo board aha. He actually saved my week in the end as I had Sheezel 50 odd and a NWM 70 odd on field.

Luckily I looped out of Daicos as well.
Good move holding Neale over bringing in Windhager too, nearly mentioned Newman as an option but didn't want to be presumptuous.

In other good news, Bailey Williams is suspended for a week so Dogga will be up against Jamieson and Jack Williams next week

Boys check this though...

5th overall for 4 weeks in a row man, all these moves and trades and I can't move up at all. How frustrating 😭.

View attachment 1766808
Hawks will throw everything at Bont next week like they did to Daicos you'd imagine. Just one to think about.. would be ballsy but that's the sort of thing you need to do in your position. Can't die wondering

Jean Claude Van Damme Ok GIF

Screen Shot 2023-08-07 at 12.00.29 am.png

Finished with 2,335 and inside the Top 11k. Geez with my half-decent scoring over the past few weeks, the ranking has barely moved. Crazy season!

Yet another injury derailing my plans for trading HH for a rookie and upgrading Windy to Bont (shifting Flanders FWD). Injuries this year have been brutal with ruining plans.

Hawks will throw everything at Bont next week like they did to Daicos you'd imagine. Just one to think about.. would be ballsy but that's the sort of thing you need to do in your position. Can't die wondering
Oof, nah don't think I could trade Bont. Don't think I've ever seen Bont be properly tagged in like 5 years or so.

Good move holding Neale over bringing in Windhager too, nearly mentioned Newman as an option but didn't want to be presumptuous.

In other good news, Bailey Williams is suspended for a week so Dogga will be up against Jamieson and Jack Williams next week
Jackson 180 is on fam 👀

Cheeky VC option if you got him I think.

Still around the cash prizes at least.
1st, $70k car
2nd $10,000
3rd $5,000
4-6 $1,000
7-10 $500

No pressure.
If you can grab Ziebell for a bench loop, he might post some big scores on his way out.
Low-key would have no problem with the 5 to 10k, like I've already got a car y'know?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still a big score, very nice. What's your current rank?
been hovering around 8k for the last like 10-12 rounds lol

Had a bad season but the team is finally coming together, putting together a strong back end but its in line with most others by this point of the season so no gains to be had unfortunately

Happened last week.. had about 5 touches in the second half after Ward went to him

I honestly dont know how with that many umpires, no one noticed Ward hanging onto him for the entire game post Q1.... He didn't let him go, but it worked...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back