Game Day Round 2023 Round 22 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was meant to win my cashy matchup by 200.
Now its down to the wire.
Thanks to Libba, Mills and DC and Captain Trac.
My opponent has no trades and Captained Piggy.
Who would have thought he would score so well after 8 weeks off?
sigh

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well, yet another straight sets exit in Div 2 after finishing first and a mile ahead in overall points.

Disastrous end to the year lol

Well, yet another straight sets exit in Div 2 after finishing first and a mile ahead in overall points.

Must be annoying, but a top 100 finish is still way better than a few leagues no?

the man good job GIF by Playboy Fragrances

Must be annoying, but a top 100 finish is still way better than a few leagues no?

the man good job GIF by Playboy Fragrances
Indeed, although even that is starting to look doubtful. Bit of a free-fall over the last two weeks lol

Kelly and Steele didn't go low enough (Sinkers 110 obviously did you no favours)?
Rough, but overall (imo) a cut above league success. Overall evens out most of the random impacts, truer reflection.

Kelly and Steele didn't go low enough (Sinkers 110 obviously did you no favours)?
Rough, but overall (imo) a cut above league success. Overall evens out most of the random impacts, truer reflection.
Butters going bonkers the main pain point, but yeah.

I tend to go hard on upgrading early as I prioritise rank – probably fair enough that I usually get bundled out of leagues in finals, as I miss jumping on those late-season purple patch/value picks. Oh well

You mean the "let's play a tap ruckman" virus.?

Unfortunately it usually only lasts a week!
Look what happens when you have a tap ruckman playing.

Only one more year of this muppet in charge.

Carr is taking over in 2025.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back