Game Day Round 21 - A welcome visit to the MCG. ESS vs FRE @13:20 AWST.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weird feeling this. I don't think we're playing particularly well (GWS will kill us if we play like this), but our skills mean when we go forward we're always dangerous. We look too good for them 1 v 1, so unless they play flawlessly and at a high tempo, they're going to struggle.

Love how much Derm rates Treacy.

Big quarter now - good chance to put them away early.

Getting dominated in centre square without Fyfe, Joel Corey needs to do something different.

A better quarter but still not great

Our defence really kept us in it in that quarter. They were absolutely under the pump and held strong. Cox, Wagner, Draper, Clark, Walker all withstood the pressure and to only concede 1 goal under all that duress deserves recognition

Midfield still getting pantsed. 10-4 centre clearances and as a result 32-18 inside 50’s. Serong has been uncharacteristically quiet but he’s been one of our best this year so I guess he was due a down game.

Nice to kick 9.1 instead of 1.9 for a change

Young, Jackson, Wagner probably our best 3 right now. Young in particular is so dynamic and exciting to watch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Win some clearances and tighten up on their mids and we will run away with this comfortably. That is all we really need to do besides sharpening up our kicks going forward.

Only if we get the four points. Otherwise I'm bumping the melt thread.
Nervous Sponge Bob GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Pretty obvious that we need a big body in for the center bounce.

ps They play ads on the big screen whenever the ball is OOB. Annoying as f#%k

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back