Prediction Round 21 Changes vs. Essendon

Remove this Banner Ad

That’s not how those classifications work. If it’s off the ball, it’s intentional. The only question is whether he actually got him high because you can’t really see, but the umpire was right there and signalled high so …
I saw Jesse Hogan stare a guy down and punch him in the face off the ball and get away with a fine

I saw Jesse Hogan stare a guy down and punch him in the face off the ball and get away with a fine
That's coz of impact going from low to negligible. Intent will almost certainly be a failing argument (as it was with Heeney). I assume it's actually high contact, but you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Best bet is maybe it's found that Culley put on an Oscar performance for the ages and it's actually negligible impact (something Heeney couldn't exactly argue while causing someone to bleed).

I thought Johnson was playing some of his best football for us before he got injured. Started to look very settled.

On Pixel 7 using BigFooty.com mobile app
But he wont be able to provide the same impact in the middle as Fyfe has with blocking, taking tackles, getting hands to the outside, etc.

Is it confirmed Johnson is ready yet? I thought he was no guarantee to return.

Brodie in for me. If Darcy is too banged up it's time to give Reidy a chance to shine.
Johnson and then Erasmus next in line from what I’ve seen at WAFL. JL at last weekend’s press conference said he would miss another game. Merriman said he would be expected to be available for selection. IMG_5320.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To be fair it was soft as. Should be carless rather than intentional. Culley runs in to give Fyfe a shoulder and Fyfe throws his arms out in front to defend himself.

100% I agree with you. Culley running forward initiates moderate off the ball contact with a running backwards Fyfe who is actually looking at the ball. Fyfe fends off with his arm, not at all high, and it appears Jai whacks his schnozz into Fyfe's upper arm - bit hard to tell TBH. Bizarre report. Highly appealable but then again a week's rest for Fyfe is fine in my book - and it's a travelling week too.

I have to laugh at some of the suggested changes
Fyfe out (18 possessions on 72% game time in basically 3 quarters)
Aish out ( 9 possession in 1 quarter )

No changes this week apart from injuries
100%

Unfortunately it’s still out:Fyfe

In Johnson if fit, or Aish and then Johnson to sub if half a game is better.

14 players copping a fine for the melee on Saturday night… the AFL should pay those players for putting on that spectacle that entertained the masses…

AFL paid Meatloaf (RIP) a ridiculous amount of money to put on a dross show that didn’t entertain one person bar Gillion yet fine the players who put on a show worthy of the admission price alone…

IMG_0232.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction Round 21 Changes vs. Essendon

Remove this Banner Ad

Back