Preview Round 21 - Essendon VS Fremantle - MCG - Sunday 4/8/24 - 3:20pm AEST

Should Windyhill go to his sons prelim or Ess vs Freo?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hobbs, Roberts, Davey, Bryan all on the extended bench.

Which means they will all miss out, except for one unlucky soul who gets 10mins as a sub when we are losing by 35 in the 4th quarter.

Did Tsatas personally insult Scott or something?

Which means they will all miss out, except for one unlucky soul who gets 10mins as a sub when we are losing by 35 in the 4th quarter.

If there is even a chance Tsatas would be subbed or played out of position I'd rather he just stay in the 2s.

I think we get Bryan for Wright, Davey for Menzie, Roberts for Hep, Hobbs as sub

could still have a bench of Parish Hepp Wright Menzie with the one sub who plays 5 minutes being one of

Bryan Hobbs Davey Menzie Roberts

Then again no Setterfield seems to indicate that he’s not interested in winning so might just have dropped archie (form) and people not coming back next year (Wright, Hepp, Menzie)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im not to fussed if they keep picking hep and who ever else. I kinda expect it.

I just hope they play someone like Hobbs for the rest of the season. Why wouldn’t we?

No he just kicked the footy badly and if you read the VFL reports from a couple of weeks ago (not my words) it said they where working on a few aspects of his game .
If he plays he has to replace a midfielder. Hobbs has had a good few weeks. He replaces Perkins. Who does Tsatas replace ?
The only thing I can say is last week it should have been Hobbs and Tsatas in and no Parish and Perkins.

Have decided to spend up and head to the Long Room this Sunday. At least I will be comfortable and be able to find a TV to watch other footy games when we decide that its too cold to have a kick of the footy.
At least you’re rocking up mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back