Preview Round 21 - Essendon VS Fremantle - MCG - Sunday 4/8/24 - 3:20pm AEST

Should Windyhill go to his sons prelim or Ess vs Freo?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wright, Heppel, Perkins axed.
ichabod crane axe GIF by HULU

And they used Hobbs as the ins graphic.
Not sure how Menzie is getting a game with his horrible impact over Hobbs. Guess Ben will be our next massimo

Still banging on about the game V the ageing Pies lmao. 11 disposals last week, less than the sub. Get off it m8.

Hobbs actually has a chance to be a consistently elite player. Only thing is he hasn't really been dominating the VFL and needs to work on his speed when disposing of the ball.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And they used Hobbs as the ins graphic.
Not sure how Menzie is getting a game with his horrible impact over Hobbs. Guess Ben will be our next massimo
Maybe because they prefer Hobbs o be playing midfield ? The fact Is Hobbs should have played last week while Parish was running around on Sunday in the VFL.

Giving up my sons prelim for this game. There is some strange magnet type thing that keeps drawing me to Essendon. Be us being a ****ing disgrace or be us flying, I keep showing up.
My boy is not happy, he’s sort of understanding, so, anyway, I will be there. If I ever miss us playing in a GF, I will remember these years,these drug years, these years of hopelessness, giving up numerous family engagements, boys prelims, etc etc.
You ****ing owe me Essendon.

Giving up my sons prelim for this game. There is some strange magnet type thing that keeps drawing me to Essendon. Be us being a ****ing disgrace or be us flying, I keep showing up.
My boy is not happy, he’s sort of understanding, so, anyway, I will be there. If I ever miss us playing in a GF, I will remember these years,these drug years, these years of hopelessness, giving up numerous family engagements, boys prelims, etc etc.
You ****ing owe me Essendon.
it's like watching a car crash. you can't look away

Wow, Scott sending a clear message with the team. Finally a bit of speed.

Like that VFL form is being rewarded. Tsatas, Hayes & Hobbs next.

Menzie, Gresham lucky but might just feel a bit of pressure. Hind out of favour by the looks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back