Game Day Round 21: Hawks v Giants 1:10 pm @ Manuka

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lets Go GIF
I love John Travolta

Giants have a killer three weeks after this. They will be playing hard today because they are screwed if they lose this one
Agree. The loser will find it hard - us because we then fall a game and percentage back and will need to rely on results which just don’t seem to be going our way. And them because their draw is tough and they have injuries. I will be surprised if the loser of todays game makes it

So the giblets feel good, Des?
I'm still hunting around for a virgin goat down Geelong way.

Can confirm giblets are confident about today's result.

Best bet is to keep a eye out for a nervous looking goat in Geelong.

So much on the line for both sides.
GWS win and they could be 2nd (if results go their way),lose and they could be out of the 8.
We all know what it means to us..
I'm more toey than a pair of roman sandals right now..
Go hard boys and do us proud.

In Canberra for this one,went for a look at training run yesterday.
Good turnout around 400 people and the guys looked sharp.
Wiz was on target and Harry is the travelling emergency.
Surface looks great should be a cracker of a game.
Hawks by 16 Wiz to kick 4.
'Wiz on target' is music to my ears. Once he's consistently on song he will be good for 3+ per game, from a glass half full perspective. Winning this goes a long way in cementing us in the 8. Was at the game last night and all I could think was we are going to smash Carlton. H.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dylan Moore and Calsher Dear's birthday. If we can't win it for them, then win it for Bailey MacDonald. (It's also his birthday.)

Hoping Calsher gives a RS performance. Needs to kick at least 3. The snubbing of our youngsters needs to stop.

Quietly confident. The boys have done so much hard work to give themselves a chance of making finals. I think they hit this contest with the same ferocious pressure we've seen the last couple weeks and then clinically put the Giants away.

Giants have plenty of match winners but I think we'll be able to quell them enough to let our own stars take hold.

Would be our most impressive win of the season and that's saying something obviously.

Again, like the Pies game, it's our biggest game in so many years.

It's going to be tough, they're a great team and capable of good footy. So are we. They deserve to be favourites. I can't wait for this. It's so crazy that we're playing meaningful footy in August after our start to the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back