Game Day Round 21: Hawks v Giants 1:10 pm @ Manuka

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anxiety levels are UP HERE points to sky

But how good is it to have games that matter at the pointy end!

Last week was sausage rolls - this week its chicken wings! One garlic parmesan wing for every goal we kick. I have 30 of the bastards in the oven - lets go!!

PS You have no idea how difficult it was for me to find ingredients for these. I'm in Tokyo and my Japanese is rubbish and I almost ended up with chickens feet TWICE.

Everyone has already said it and I agree wholeheartedly that this is the game that will define the rest of our season. We can only control what we can. Years gone we have often struggled to beat gws away from home or Tassie, but I feel today we are as well placed as ever to get the win.

Our winning moves from our last encounter were obviously Gunston role on Taylor and sending Nash to Tom Green after half time. I would expect similar tactics today.

If we can do what we have been doing for the last month I am confident we can run them off their feet. Here’s hoping for a ripper day. Carn Hawks!

Last week was sausage rolls - this week its chicken wings! One garlic parmesan wing for every goal we kick. I have 30 of the bastards in the oven - lets go!!

PS You have no idea how difficult it was for me to find ingredients for these. I'm in Tokyo and my Japanese is rubbish and I almost ended up with chickens feet TWICE.
I worry about your health if the hawks kick monster scores.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Staying across the road from the ground, and there's a real Gather Round atmosphere around the streets. I was lucky enough to see a game at Norwood this year and there's a similar feel.

The difference being this also doubles as an in-season final!

Vibes are huge. Also stressed that I can't drink away my nerves because I promised the wife I'd drive to dinner tonight!

Haha. Love your optimism. Go Hawks!!

笑笑。

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back