Round 21 Live Game Chat/Scores/Team Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

2345. Through to a second consecutive GF in my school league, hopefully I can go one better this year.

Much thanks to Calvin, changed my captain from Didak to Riewoldt at the last second!

F***ing spewing. Looks like I have lost my prelim by just 3 f***ing points.

Would have won if I had of started Suban ahead of Hill or Krakouer ahead of Ballantyne or if Hayes wasn't a late withdrawal replaced by Rich.

Why the f*** did Harvey have to play both Hasleby and Hill in defensive tagging roles today?!!!

Scored 2,195 not a great score in context of the week. I'm expecting my overall ranking of 47th to take a nose-dive unfortunately.

Most of my obvious uniques didn't rise to the occasion which sucked, aka Drummond (55), Embley (69), K.Cornes (73) and ROK (73).

Just experienced the greatest sporting drama of my life - in dream team!

I was out of it, down by about 100 with duffield/suban to come for me vs hasleby/hill...

By some miracle, hill and hasleby choke, while suban has the game of his life, getting me home by 6 points at full time!

And then, post siren, suban loses 3 points and hill gets 4 and i lose the game by 1!!!! Unbelievable!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was out of it, down by about 100 with duffield/suban to come for me vs hasleby/hill...

By some miracle, hill and hasleby choke, while suban has the game of his life, getting me home by 6 points at full time!

And then, post siren, suban loses 3 points and hill gets 4 and i lose the game by 1!!!! Unbelievable!

thats heartbreaking

At least you didn't start Hill ahead of Suban like I did. Seriously though, Hill has outscored Suban in almost every game and today Hill gets one of his worst scores with 31 and Suban gets his best ever score of 96. Who the f*** would have picked that? I also had Hasleby too, who for the first time ever was used as a defensive tagger.

Lost my prelim by 3 f***ing points.

LOL bad luck mate!

It's times like these, you wish there was a prize for a top 10 finish!

There certainly should be. Its ridiculous that there is no prize for the runner up. When there's 300,000 people in the competition, surely there should be some cash prizes for the top 5 at least.

Where you ranked at the moment, mate? You've had a good year by the sound of it.

There certainly should be. Its ridiculous that there is no prize for the runner up. When there's 300,000 people in the competition, surely there should be some cash prizes for the top 5 at least.

Where you ranked at the moment, mate? You've had a good year by the sound of it.
Deffinately! It's unlikely anyone would finish in the top twice 5 although I know it has been done before. Im currently ranked 8th overall and am pretty happy with that considering I didn't own Lockyer, Montagna, Chappy or Didak. I have also carried Hodge and Cornes all year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 21 Live Game Chat/Scores/Team Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back