Captains Round 21 VC/Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should I go

Hannebery (Dangerfield)
Or
Deledio (Dangerfield)

Hannebery hasnt been in great form, but got 136 vs GWS earlier in the season. Also, will the absence of Tom Mitchell and Luke Parker improve or worsen his scoring? I would think that it can only improve it, as he should get more of the ball?

On the other hand, Deledio is in good form, and has been absolutely tearing it up over the last 8-9 weeks. Scored 133 vs Collingwood earlier in the season.

This is such a hard decision, earlier on I had my money on Lids, but now im leaning towards Hanners....

What does bombergirl think?

Swan or Pendles for the VC.
Swan in form.
Pendles due.

in form a better path to take as opposed to due........Pendles was sore last week, stilll ended up with a respectable score but Swanny was on fire.

I have the same issue and think Swanny is the better candidate for this game, although dusty could go off his chops too and throw a spanner in the works.

QT Scores

COLLINGWOOD
PLAYER
SUPERCOACH
10 Scott Pendlebury 41
5 Jamie Elliott 34
19 Levi Greenwood 33
30 Darcy Moore 28
13 Taylor Adams 23
18 Travis Varcoe 23
36 Dane Swan 22
22 Steele Sidebottom 19
4 Brodie Grundy 17
25 Jack Crisp 14
11 Jarryd Blair 14
26 Marley Williams 13
8 Tom Langdon 9
34 Alan Toovey 7
37 Brayden Maynard 7
17 Jonathon Marsh 5
1 Alex Fasolo 4
28 Ben Sinclair 4
32 Travis Cloke 4
45 Jack Frost 3
20 Ben Reid 0
35 Jordan De Goey 0
TOTAL
RICHMOND
PLAYER
SUPERCOACH
29 Ty Vickery 50
27 Sam Lloyd 45
11 Jake Batchelor 35
5 Brandon Ellis 32
4 Dustin Martin 30
1 Chris Newman 26
8 Jack Riewoldt 26
3 Brett Deledio 23
33 Kamdyn McIntosh 22
38 Steven Morris 21
9 Trent Cotchin 21
25 Troy Chaplin 21
14 Bachar Houli 20
48 Kane Lambert 20
31 Nick Vlastuin 20
10 Shane Edwards 18
20 Ivan Maric 17
6 Shaun Grigg 17
18 Alex Rance 15
28 Taylor Hunt 12
26 Anthony Miles 7
35 Ben Lennon 0

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys,

I've already used Hodge as my VC :cry:

Opponent has Danger (VC) Goldi (C) - But he doesn't have Fyfe at all..

So now for the big decision...

Do I go Danger or Fyfe as my (C)... Tempted to go Danger but as my opponent has him as VC, and if Danger kills it, he'll probably take that as his loophole..

He doesn't have Fyfe, so at least that gives me a unique (C) choice.... Thoughts?

Take Kennedy's 129? or go with Danger, Rockliff or Fyfe? Guess it really depends on my match up.

In the same boat, opposition has Danger as C. Think i might take the 129.

I'm leaning Danger, last 3 round ave 127, last 5 round 128. Comming off a 157, 152. If you have the better overall team, I'd go Danger to negate any points your opponent can make up.

If you looking like your going to lose, your best bet may be to take the 129, and hope to god that Danger only goes 100-120.

I'm backing my POD players vs my opponent, so will match his Danger C probably. (Of course this is planning that he doesn't change his C, in that case I'll still be happy with Danger C).

Take Kennedy's 129? or go with Danger, Rockliff or Fyfe? Guess it really depends on my match up.
In the same boat, opposition has Danger as C. Think i might take the 129.
can't give up a 129
Danger good for 110+ though, so might be worth the risk, because he could go 150+

I stuffed up my vc/c loop hole this week as i had Dangerfield as VC and Goldstein as C and i got no non playing players left that i can use, so should i put the C on Dangerfield who could go big against Brisbane?

I'd go danger over Goldie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back