Review Round 21 vs Adelaide Crows @ Adelaide Oval - 05/08/23 - 2:10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Just curious, was there no option to appeal this ban outside of MRO process?
Wondered that as well

Surely we would be appealing that ban
If Cripps can bash someone’s head in and get off so he can win a Brownlow surely Touk can catch a break for a tackle…tackle 😜

Apparently, Tom Morris is saying that appeal was possible next week. Really disappointing from the club, if that's the case. Why not would be my first question at presser. Surely, you would want to defend reputation of the captain.

Apparently, Tom Morris is saying that appeal was possible next week. Really disappointing from the club, if that's the case. Why not would be my first question at presser. Surely, you would want to defend reputation of the captain.
Ok so if Touk wins the case does the AFL put him in a Time Machine so he doesn’t miss this weeks game.

The only positive spin on the Touk / Zorko issue is that we beat the Crows without him in Darwin so there should be no misgivings about our ability to beat them again.... Would have been nice to have him but confidence should be high and they do have a very depeleted and under strength defence.

RSVP to the post-game Member Function here: Microsoft Forms

3fe1d250fcdce0ff29c8d94045cec225.jpg

Not confident. Adelaide are a different beast at AO and their midfield just needs to not let us push them over and it will be long day for our defence against Walker and Fogarty. I don’t know how the midfield will respond to no Touk either as we just started looking like we had it figured out with him back.

But whenever I’ not confident, we tend to show up, so we’re on for a 15 point win here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Round 21 vs Adelaide Crows @ Adelaide Oval - 05/08/23 - 2:10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Back