Game Day Round 21 vs. Carlton, MCG, 7:30pm Saturday 03/08 #SP400

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Fly put them on notice about their lack of pressure, intensity & tackling, I think after the Saints game..they turned things around.

But since the bye, it's just dropped off again.

I miss our gang tackling 🥺
We definitely need that edge - maybe a refreshed Beau leads the way.

Carlton's defence is awful so there will be a period of dominance going our way.

It'll be a matter of kicking straight and defending for dear life when they have momentum.

Regardless, the scum aren't winning the flag with a defence that sits bottom 4 in the comp.

Pendles to tag his dog Crippa for a nice Saturday night stroll once again.

Carlton's defence is awful so there will be a period of dominance going our way.

It'll be a matter of kicking straight and defending for dear life when they have momentum.

Regardless, the scum aren't winning the flag with a defence that sits bottom 4 in the comp.

Pendles to tag his dog Crippa for a nice Saturday night stroll once again.
Hopefully Pendles has brought some doggy bags.

Krueger not available for selection, still in protocols.

Currently it's just McCreery, Markov and Richards available for selection, with Degoey to be assessed but in doubt

Yep. Shooter has kicked 21.17 so far which is converting at 55% which is pretty good.
He could’ve easily kicked another half a dozen goals as he’s missed a few sodas but he’s no orphan there.
At risk of comparisons, Ginnivan has kicked 21.19 but Shooter has laid 20 more tackles.
This is what we’ve gained. Similar scoring power but more run, more pace, more tackles, more physicality, more defensive pressure, two way gut running.
I knew he was good and had all those traits, but the one I missed was his overhead ability. By size he’d be in the top handful league wide overhead he’s got a vice like grip. It’s bloody unfortunate that he and ultimately the trade will be graded based on how much we struggled being the hunted this year. All we needed was a finals finish for it to be fair value, but with that ship sailing this will be heaped with the 2020 draft night trade, Grundy trade, Beams trade and both Treloar trades as duds…

No idea on team selection. Carlton are gettable if we can generate enough territory, but we’ve won the I50 count twice since the WC match (Freo and Melbourne) which starts at stoppage. They’ll send Cincotta to Naicos which will probably decide the match based on how the rest of our game shapes up at the moment. We’re almost completely reliant on a Naicos BOG to win.

Last edited:
I knew he was good and had all those traits, but the one I missed was his overhead ability. By size he’d be in the top handful league wide overhead he’s got a vice like grip. It’s bloody unfortunate that he and ultimately the trade will be graded based on how much we struggled being the hunted this year. All we needed was a finals finish for it to be fair value, but with that ship sailing this will be heaped with the 2020 draft night trade, Grundy trade, Beams trade and both Trevor’s trades as duds…

No idea on team selection. Carlton are gettable if we can generate enough territory, but we’ve won the I50 count twice since the WC match (Freo and Melbourne) which starts at stoppage. They’ll send Cincotta to Naicos which will probably decide the match based on how the rest of our game shapes up at the moment. We’re almost completely reliant on a Naicos BOG to win.

that about sums it up at the moment
need him to have 30 plus possessions and need him to hit the scoreboard this week
im sure he will

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cox. Mcstay. Hill. Schultz. Elliott. WHE. McCreery

That was the team A forwardline this morning

It’s not terrible. But let’s stick Jordy in there instead of MCreery and send Beau into the middle to do a number on Cripps.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back