Game Day Round 21 vs. Carlton, MCG, 7:30pm Saturday 03/08 #SP400

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I reckon he wanted to get up for this game
Probably his last gasp for the year you'd think one way or another. If they lose you'd put him on ice for the rest of the year so like everyone else its a go hard or go home game this week.
Go hard Jordy....for as long as you can mate.

Welp

We are not travelling like winners at the moment, bu McKay, Acres and Boyd in should help (I would like to add Jack Martin to that list, but I don't think we will be that lucky).

It sounds like you guys will stick to Cameron-Cox-McStay for the ruck/key forward posts, with Kreuger out... what do you think will happen down back, will they back Moore-Howe-Maynard or pick an additional tall?

I think stoppage (and scores therefrom) is where it will be won and lost... which will make it hard for us. Pittonet was well beaten by Sweet last week, which is not a great recommendation against your pairing.

Congratulation to Pendlebury on 400 games, what a wonderful achievement. Remarkable that after all this time, he will still play decent minutes against Cripps, and probably curtail his influence, at least partly. Obviously I hope he has quite a poor night, but history suggests that's unlikely...

Starting to get very excited now

Been taking in all the Pendles content I can find

Really hope the other 22 players give an effort befitting the occasion

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Welp

We are not travelling like winners at the moment, bu McKay, Acres and Boyd in should help (I would like to add Jack Martin to that list, but I don't think we will be that lucky).

It sounds like you guys will stick to Cameron-Cox-McStay for the ruck/key forward posts, with Kreuger out... what do you think will happen down back, will they back Moore-Howe-Maynard or pick an additional tall?

I think stoppage (and scores therefrom) is where it will be won and lost... which will make it hard for us. Pittonet was well beaten by Sweet last week, which is not a great recommendation against your pairing.

Congratulation to Pendlebury on 400 games, what a wonderful achievement. Remarkable that after all this time, he will still play decent minutes against Cripps, and probably curtail his influence, at least partly. Obviously I hope he has quite a poor night, but history suggests that's unlikely...

Good to see you 1864

Some of your board seem forlorn comparing your list to the 1995 team

Hardly seems fair given that list had Kouta, SOS, Sticks, Ratts, Williams, Bradley, Campo, Madden etc

And the club had yet to embrace the salary cap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back