Game Day Round 21 VS Port Adelaide - FOLD THE CLUB EDITION

Remove this Banner Ad

886318.gif

Nicnat dead :heavycheck:
Gaff in prison :heavycheck:
JK AWOL :heavycheck:
Marsden still playing :heavycheck:
Figure09 hasn't deleted his account :heavycheck:

Hello friends. How's your day been? That's great, who cares, what's important is that we get around the each other and the club after such a fun week.

If that means cheering loudly knowing that we could potentially be dealing with another 2007 all over again, than so be it.

If you're an adelaide based campaigner make sure you GET YOUR ASS TO MARS and cheer for every squandered opportunity that Cripps has during the game.

First up, we finally get the delicious match up of Dustin vs Dustin (Probably won't even happen)

Daniel+Venables+West+Coast+vs+Port+Adelaide+OcRE0OKAgs5l.jpg

Both campaigners, both don't mind a punch in the head :handfist: Gaff where you at? Hahahadontevenjokeimactuallydyinginsidekillmenow.

SPP is more mature, with his footballing ability, but also mainly due to the fact he has already accepted his baldness whereas DV just isn't quite there yet.

Some say this battle decides the AFL premiership. I say..... fair call cobber, fair call that one :thumbsupemoji:

Chris Marsden VS upload_2018-8-8_8-19-23.png

Marsden has a hard enough time battling his sexuality, but he faces an even bigger up hill battle to win Hungrytigers respect.

Listed in the OUTS for Hungrytiger each week regardless of rain, hail, shine, form, or whether there's actually an AFL game being played.

This screams of GRUDGE MATCH to me. Neither are going to back down an inch, and with Miguel Sanchez always looming to troll Hungrytiger at every opportunity, i'm personally going to crack open a bottle of wine, put on my favourite G-string and settle on in.

Burning Questions which kept me up at night

• Does Ah Chee come in to square up against the club who continually played him in the seconds (haha just like us) for six years?

• Sitting in 2nd place with 2 games clear of 3rd position, is now the time to pull the trigger and fold the club?

• Has Shuey finally stopped chuckling after lining up for that after the siren goal in last years elimination final?

• Who is Luke Partington?

• And dafuq is this rash on my leg?

:westcoast::blueheart::yellowheart::blueheart::yellowheart::blueheart::yellowheart:

Jack Watts.

886318.gif

Nicnat dead :heavycheck:
Gaff in prison :heavycheck:
JK AWOL :heavycheck:
Marsden still playing :heavycheck:
Figure09 hasn't deleted his account :heavycheck:

Hello friends. How's your day been? That's great, who cares, what's important is that we get around the each other and the club after such a fun week.

If that means cheering loudly knowing that we could potentially be dealing with another 2007 all over again, than so be it.

If you're an adelaide based campaigner make sure you GET YOUR ASS TO MARS and cheer for every squandered opportunity that Cripps has during the game.

First up, we finally get the delicious match up of Dustin vs Dustin (Probably won't even happen)

Daniel+Venables+West+Coast+vs+Port+Adelaide+OcRE0OKAgs5l.jpg

Both campaigners, both don't mind a punch in the head :handfist: Gaff where you at? Hahahadontevenjokeimactuallydyinginsidekillmenow.

SPP is more mature, with his footballing ability, but also mainly due to the fact he has already accepted his baldness whereas DV just isn't quite there yet.

Some say this battle decides the AFL premiership. I say..... fair call cobber, fair call that one :thumbsupemoji:

Chris Marsden VS View attachment 539987

Marsden has a hard enough time battling his sexuality, but he faces an even bigger up hill battle to win Hungrytigers respect.

Listed in the OUTS for Hungrytiger each week regardless of rain, hail, shine, form, or whether there's actually an AFL game being played.

This screams of GRUDGE MATCH to me. Neither are going to back down an inch, and with Miguel Sanchez always looming to troll Hungrytiger at every opportunity, i'm personally going to crack open a bottle of wine, put on my favourite G-string and settle on in.

Burning Questions which kept me up at night

• Does Ah Chee come in to square up against the club who continually played him in the seconds (haha just like us) for six years?

• Sitting in 2nd place with 2 games clear of 3rd position, is now the time to pull the trigger and fold the club?

• Has Shuey finally stopped chuckling after lining up for that after the siren goal in last years elimination final?

• Who is Luke Partington?

• And dafuq is this rash on my leg?

:westcoast::blueheart::yellowheart::blueheart::yellowheart::blueheart::yellowheart:

Jack Watts.
Only 1 and a half games clear of 3rd
Good read

Soz gaiz, i couldn't even sum up the strength to pleasure myself before bed last night after hearing the Gaff news.

I just wasn't in the mood for writing a preview, so in typical WCE supporter fashion i just phoned in a couple of arrogant quips :moustache:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DV to knock SPP out...

Media: Eagles Teenager assaults Port toddler.

Or heaven forbid, SPP knocks out DV.

Media: A CLUB IN CRISIS! - West Coast's "Culture Problem" To Blame for Eagle Youngster's Dog Act on Port Star; Venables Sidelined for 6 with "Suspected" Fractured Cheekbone as Powell-Pepper "May Never Be the Same Player Again".

"Crazy" Simmo Snaps - "Are you f*cking kidding me!?" - read more on Page 8.

Great write up Dark Sharks

...and if we pause the footage here...we can clearly see a bedhead hair do throwing a left into JFK.

I also look forward to Gaff being stopped by the cops in the future.
"Well look at this Andrew Gaff from Melbourne...hey I heard some guy got assaulted there last year and they never solved it".
"Why there must be hundreds of unsolved assaults in Melbourne".
"You don't know when to shut up do you Gaff?"

Oh well we get to see what life without Gaff looks like this week. Im hoping for a potential AhChee or OAllen to half back and Duggan moved to the wing.
Still not sold on the 2 ruck combo and if doesn't work against a fellow finals contender this weekend would love to try and step away from it as Simpson has flagged they would try.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Round 21 VS Port Adelaide - FOLD THE CLUB EDITION

Remove this Banner Ad

Back