Review Round 22, 2019 - Brisbane Lions vs. Geelong

Who were your five best players against Geelong?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Just got home what an amazing win, we stayed till the boys singing the song went up on the big screen, again WOW! How f.....g gutsy are we, never gave in. A few observations on my top 5-

1- Marcus Adams BOG for me, he was elite, not many kPDs monster Tom Hawkins and that's exactly what Marcus did, how good is it to have 2 elite intercepting defenders.
2- Placing extra emphasis on lifting when needed got Hugh McCluggage into my top 5, this boy is something special, was smooth as silk in the last quarter.
3- Charlie Cameron what can you say, the best small forward in the competition, no one can go with him for pace.
4- Jarryd Lyons, all you can say again is thank you Stewie Dew, gun.
5- Harris Andrews while not at his elite best stood up in important moments.

Close to votes for me- Stef Martin, Lachie Neale.

Liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiooooooooooooonns!

Just quietly as well, geelong are such a good ****ing team. If they go up another level come finals time can't see anyone beating them. They blew a lot of forward entries today

giphy.gif

Does anyone know how early we were into Adams? I remember watching vids about our list managers talking about how impressive they found the intercept game of Gov and Barrass and it seems reasonable to think we saw that and went scouting but trades usually seem to come from months of prior work.

Geez this is a great shot.

Of course we deserved to win... absolutely
I reckon if we had have taken our chances and been with them at the last break we would've run right over the top of the.

We really need to win again next week to secure a home final . Our preference is that the Tiges beat WC tomorrow because I can't see WC or Geelong losing their last 2 at home . If WC win tomorrow we absolutely need to win next week.

Congrats on the win again it was nice seeing the mutual respect show by the supporter base all week on both boards

It’s a pity to see us being call cheats and other s**t too

Hopefully you have a good final but I leave very bitter after the lack of respect shown
Should I judge you for the actions of the Cats supporter who tried to throw a beer at my 9yo when he cheered a Lions goal? There are shit people everywhere.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Round 22, 2019 - Brisbane Lions vs. Geelong

Back