Game Day Round 22, 2024: Carlton v Hawthorn, Sun 11 August, 1.10pm AEST @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I sense the Blues will try and get a jump on us early and than try and withstand any kind of onslaught we come back with. They would know we will kill them on the outside so could plan to nullify that area if they have a lead. That's if Voss is tactically adapt at nullifying it which I'm not sure he is.

I've been to a few Blues v Hawks games live the last few years and it's usually been Wietering, Saad and Walsh who have cut us up.

Weitering in particular is a problem as whoever he plays on in our forward line (Dear, Gunston,next) he will have a big strength advantage so we should be wary of his presence when directing ball to his opponent.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've been to a few Blues v Hawks games live the last few years and it's usually been Wietering, Saad and Walsh who have cut us up.

Weitering in particular is a problem as whoever he plays on in our forward line (Dear, Gunston,next) he will have a big strength advantage so we should be wary of his presence when directing ball to his opponent.

Great call do you think we will go with Dear or Gunners in a negating role.

Force McGovern to take Chol up the
ground. The smalls will kill them on the spread if we can nail it

Wow what a spectacular day for the footy it's gonna be amazing dry weather and I'm predicting after we win the game we will take Fremantle spot next week because the giants with smash them at home! Thanks GWS and thanks Essendon for missing so many goals last night lol

we have so many forwards though good luck he can't stop them all.

The pies smalls troubled them last week
Ours are better than the Pies.

We need to at minimum half contest/clearance. Do that we can minimalise his impact and it's game on.

Big day for Meek, Day , Duke and Worpel .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back