Game Day Round 22, 2024: Carlton v Hawthorn, Sun 11 August, 1.10pm AEST @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haha just trying to work out what time to leave to get a decent seat. 90,000 and it's bit of shit fight, where 70,000 makes things much more relaxed
I thought low 70k earlier in the week. But with such a nice day I think it could push to high 70k / low 80k.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

we have so many forwards though good luck he can't stop them all.
That's how we have to play it, look for multiple options when going forward.

If we bomb it in long inside our 50m hoping for Dear / Gunston / Chol to outmark Weitering we will be in for a tough day at the office though.

Great call do you think we will go with Dear or Gunners in a negating role.

Force McGovern to take Chol up the
ground. The smalls will kill them on the spread if we can nail it
I don't usually like playing a forward in a negating role but today is probably one of those times when it is necessary.

I would use Gunners in that role as he has shown the ability to keep a key back accountable as he still has the smarts and ability to get loose and kick multiple goals.

Win today and we should eyeing off Freo’s spot in the 8. They have two tough games to finish the season with GWS away and Port at home.

Seems obvious, but we must play 4 competitive quarters today. Carlton will fancy themselves to finish over the top of us after last week. Limit Weitering’s intercepts and Walsh’s outside run and we are a big chance. Need Watson and co to hound Saad and their other downhill skiers in the back half.

Cripps will get his touches because he is that good but hopefully Nash and co make him earn them.

Wouldn’t be surprised by any result today. Last week might galvanise us or sink us. Big test of the resilience of the group.

Cincotta as a sub for them is an odd choice. Thought he’d be tagging Day from the bounce seeing how much Day struggled with the tag last week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back