Game Day Round 22, 2024: Carlton v Hawthorn, Sun 11 August, 1.10pm AEST @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smashing them. Now to see that we have learnt from last week. If we keep this up it’s a big win. Blues can’t keep up with our run and are depleted on the bench.

He should kick a bag today. Absolutely has Kemp covered and Weitering has hands full with gunston and chol. Last week Buckley outlplayed him, but Dear well on top today and plenty of opportunities today.

Kemp is holding Dear at every contest. If Dear’s surname was Curnow he’d have kicked 4 goals from frees.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For anyone that's at the ground how is Curnow moving? Outside of him sneaking out the back on Sic and another couple of plays I haven't really seen him much which tells me he know where near 100% and is moving like it too.

Not moving much from my limited observation of him.

Going to sound weird but if we were being ruthless it's a 50 point half time lead. Nonetheless a fantastic first half. Run run run in the second half
Chol misses a 30m shot that puts us out by 40. Keeping the door ajar. They will find their form at some point and the Crowd will get behind them and we will only have ourselves to blame if the margin is manageable. I do think they will run out of steam though because of a few men down so I think the big push will come this qtr from them and that's it. Killing them as I expected on transition and instead of adjusting to what's happening they keep playing Russian roulette their half backs and getting exposed.

This has been one of the best commentaries I’ve ever listened too.
It’s genuinely so good. Quarters excellent calling the play, Lehmo adding the one eyed emotion, and Dipper is great comedic relief with his quips and struggles with the stats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back