Preview Round 22 - Essendon v The Gold Coast - Marvel Stadium - Saturday 10/8/24 - 7:30pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see. Scott's broken you.
Yes.

And every week I also see this forum surprised by selection even though to be fair, he has actually been fairly consistent in how he selects.

I hope I’m wrong and Bryan is selected but fear I’m not.

Yes.

And every week I also see this forum surprised by selection even though to be fair, he has actually been fairly consistent in how he selects.

I hope I’m wrong and Bryan is selected but fear I’m not.
Scott might surprise you and give Heppell a run in the ruck. Bryan can wait, the club owes Hepp.

I would rather go in with an empty spot in Duursma's position than go in with Heppell.

If anyone were to come in for Duursma it should be the ones that performed well in the 2's/deserved it. Setters or Hobbs, or Hind who performed pretty good and can run.

As for the game, we have 2 days less of a rest than the Suns, but the Suns are travelling back2back and have been travelling a lot lately.

you mean like only players who earn their spots should play seniors?

gtfo m8, what kind of logic is that!

Durham could push up to a wing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's what I was thinking. Sides have tagged him a bit recently so bring in Hobbs or Setterfield and Play Sam on the wing again for a bit.

I am not an expert but, Hind, Hobbs, Hayes, Setterfield,Davie in for the rest of the year, invest in fast young talent who need experience and who will mature together and become part of a future bonded team.

The final quarter against Freo was some of the best footy we have played this year, dont replace these dynamic young players, let them play to gain the self confidence they need to become top AFL players.

Dont forget how we perfomed against St Kilda, Carlton, Geelong, Melbourne,and Gold Coast, 5 losses against teams we should have beaten, play the future now or stay in the past finishing 14th to 9th year in year out.

Go Bombers

I am not an expert but, Hind, Hobbs, Hayes, Setterfield,Davie in for the rest of the year, invest in fast young talent who need experience and who will mature together and become part of a future bonded team.

The final quarter against Freo was some of the best footy we have played this year, dont replace these dynamic young players, let them play to gain the self confidence they need to become top AFL players.

Dont forget how we perfomed against St Kilda, Carlton, Geelong, Melbourne,and Gold Coast, 5 losses against teams we should have beaten, play the future now or stay in the past finishing 14th to 9th year in year out.

Go Bombers

So invest in the fast young talent - but bring in setterfield?

“The final quarter against freo was some of the best footy we’ve played this year”… but also make 5 changes.

Also not sure we “should have beaten” Carlton, Geelong, or Gold Coast at home. All games we were in, absolutely - but not should have wons.

Not saying I necessarily disagree with some of your points - just some of the thinking doesn’t align.

Go Bombers
Totally get your point. Agree it's should be about getting games into the younger guys now. Also none of us here are experts even though half the people seem to think otherwise

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Man Menzie it’s actually impressive that he manages to keep his spot in the side week after week. Can’t wait for his 8 clangers, 50% de and 4 easy goal opportunities blundered

At this point Menzie has got to have blackmail material on Brad, there's no other logical explanation.

49ec84523e3b35a0e934346055c8b4d8_w200.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back