Preview Round 22 - Essendon v The Gold Coast - Marvel Stadium - Saturday 10/8/24 - 7:30pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So invest in the fast young talent - but bring in setterfield?

Setterfield is 26, younger than Parish, Redman, McKay, Gresh and Guelfi and only older than Draper, McGrath and Ridley by 4-8 months. He isn't as young as the recent draftees (most of which are already selected bar Tsatas/Perkins due to form) but he fits in the mid-age demographic that a lot of the current playing group are in.

Did anyone really expect Scoot to change a winning side without having to?
I'm just glad Hobbs is getting a run.
Do not be bringing your voice of reason here :)

Typical changes in the Scott era. Doesn’t matter how badly you drag the team down if we’ve won the week before, couldn’t possibly change a winning formula.
Come on it’s an absolutely massive step not bringing Hep back in, we might actually be moving beyond. Hobbs in Robert’s and Bryan hold their spots un****enbealiveable

Menzies did not play last week :p

Bryan Cranston Reaction GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Happy that Davey, Bryan and Roberts all staying in. Can understand the Hobbs IN but was really hoping it would be Setters instead. Just felt like Hobbs was starting to nullify the play a bit when he was getting the ball, might not have had the options. With Sheil, Parish and Durham in I am hoping he has a cracker.

I do wonder if that curtains for hind.. can’t possibly see what menzie brings that hind cannot and do it better. Just baffling
Menzie definitely knows where the bodies are buried at the hangar!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back