Game Day Round 22 - Pies vs Cats Matchday Discussion (Marsh the sub, late change Cloke out and White in)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny how Sidey was killing it when Geelong didn't try in the first half.

Things tighten up and haven't seen him.near it. Down hill skiier

We get the message you are sending out about Sidey. But most of us don't agree with you.

Have you seen any VFL?

Yeah plenty - he was decent this year for a bloke who has had the long lay-off he had and was coming of a knee reco (was looking good before he did the knee actually).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good on Marsh giving thumbs up to Adams. Type of guy you want in a team, encourages everyone, directing traffic in his first game a few week back, future leadership group... Moore, DeGoey, Adams, Marsh

Give him time, he's 2 games into an AFL career ffs

He certainly has time. Its just he does not look like a highly rated youngster at all. I was a huge fan pre draft of his but he looks a long way of ever being a star at the moment. Normally really good kids show you in bits and pieces why they were rated highly.

Marsh looks like he's hating playing forward. Giving his all and doing some good stuff, but looks stressed by it.

Or I could be projecting based on what he said to Quayle.

He certainly has time. Its just he does not look like a highly rated youngster at all. I was a huge fan pre draft of his but he looks a long way of ever being a star at the moment. Normally really good kids show you in bits and pieces why they were rated highly.
And he has. Remember when he had 10 possies in a quarter? He's off a knee reconstruction, no pre seasons, stuffed feet. It's actually amazing that's he even playing AFL games this year. Him and Freeman with a few pre seasons and some injury free runs will be bloody awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back