Trades Round 22 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melbourne coach Simon Goodwin: "Max Gawn is having a big impact for us forward of centre. Gawny is looking more and more dangerous as a forward and it's something we've liked in the last 3-4 weeks & it's something we'll continue to pursue."

Is this anything to be worried about Dee's fans? Was going to trade Lipinski to him this week. Can also afford Libba.

Other option is Ridley/Short to Sicily.

I reckon I've settled on these options for Cripps and Hewett, but can't decide which:

Mills and Parker - hoping Sydney go big in the race for the finals, both have potential to go big, but I've been betting against them all year. Would mean Brodie / Cameron as F6 / F7 and Crisp as D6.

Steele and Hall - like Hall as a bit of a POD, might as well roll the dice to try and climb the last few spots. Steele scores well. But I am missing two big names the rest of the pack will have. Means Crisp can go to M9 but Cameron stays on field.

Mills and Hall - just a mixed combo of above. Best of both worlds? Probably where I'm leaning at the moment.

Other considerations are Gawn, Parish, Dawson but I think I like these combos.

IMG_20220808_181141.jpg

I reckon I've settled on these options for Cripps and Hewett, but can't decide which:

Mills and Parker - hoping Sydney go big in the race for the finals, both have potential to go big, but I've been betting against them all year. Would mean Brodie / Cameron as F6 / F7 and Crisp as D6.

Steele and Hall - like Hall as a bit of a POD, might as well roll the dice to try and climb the last few spots. Steele scores well. But I am missing two big names the rest of the pack will have. Means Crisp can go to M9 but Cameron stays on field.

Mills and Hall - just a mixed combo of above. Best of both worlds? Probably where I'm leaning at the moment.

Other considerations are Gawn, Parish, Dawson but I think I like these combos.

View attachment 1472610
Got enough dollars for Mills and Steele?

Got enough dollars for Mills and Steele?
Not quite, sadly. $1,105,700 is the figure I'm working with.

It's also just occurred to me that Owens came back in a few weeks ago, so without rookie carnage, my only loop option regardless of trades will be someone in the forward line, meaning I'll be fielding Crisp regardless - might change my thinking, will have to play around with the teams tonight.

Melbourne coach Simon Goodwin: "Max Gawn is having a big impact for us forward of centre. Gawny is looking more and more dangerous as a forward and it's something we've liked in the last 3-4 weeks & it's something we'll continue to pursue."

Is this anything to be worried about Dee's fans? Was going to trade Lipinski to him this week. Can also afford Libba.

Other option is Ridley/Short to Sicily.
Yes Goodwin, all those shanked behinds and OOF’s are really helping your fwd line. FMD.

Yes Goodwin, all those shanked behinds and OOF’s are really helping your fwd line. FMD.

He sprays it around, Maxxy, no doubt. But at least he provides an honest target and contest compared to....

Ben Brown
Tall-Boys-V3_11.gif

Bayley Fritsch
charmin-toilet-paper.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

the last few days before the teams drop are SOOOOOO boring...hate the waiting.
now the teams have dropped...still boring. Was actually hoping for more carnage (4 trades left). two cashie Prelims to get through.

Just waiting on Cripps decision now. Darcy to Gawn likely.
Maybe one more luxury trade Short to Marshall / Mills potentially..

still a few trades left for raining day (Grand Final).

now the teams have dropped...still boring. Was actually hoping for more carnage (4 trades left). two cashie Prelims to get through.

Just waiting on Cripps decision now. Darcy to Gawn likely.
Maybe one more luxury trade Short to Marshall / Mills potentially..

still a few trades left for raining day (Grand Final).
yep no carnage to speak of really

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back