Game Day Round 22 vs. Sydney, SCG, 7:40pm Friday 09/08

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDG out.

I don't even know who to bring in...

If it wasn't season on the line you'd consider any of Parker, Allan or even DeMattia.

Edit:

Sullivan and HH for Long and JDG (inj)
That seems fair, too bad no VFL this week as Allan had a blinder last week and another one could have seen him in next week.

Not sure it matters. The Swanettes are cooked
2 weeks ago Pies were cooked too.
Difference is Swans are still guaranteed top 4 finish and playing at home. Pies were also written off last year in August as done from the finals.... but we all know what happened. Swans to me look like they've taken their foot off the pedal knowing they are guaranteed top 4 and likely minor premiers.

Brisbane Lions are the team to beat in the finals. Looking hungry and are in form.
A Bulldogs vs Lions GF would be fitting given their current forms.

Remember the Swans have no tall defenders atm. Freddy in could be a chance for JDG and Sullivan as the Swans mids can run over anyone despite tonight’s debacle for them. It really does remind me of us last year against the dawks and Bombres. Can’t take them lightly, the ruck rematch will be good to watch, DC taking marks around the ground and Grundy getting clearances all by himself. We need to kick some arse and you never know what could happen.

2 weeks ago Pies were cooked too.
Difference is Swans are still guaranteed top 4 finish and playing at home. Pies were also written off last year in August as done from the finals.... but we all know what happened. Swans to me look like they've taken their foot off the pedal knowing they are guaranteed top 4 and likely minor premiers.

Brisbane Lions are the team to beat in the finals. Looking hungry and are in form.
A Bulldogs vs Lions GF would be fitting given their current forms.
they may not play at home if their current form continues, its getting tight at the top

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I feel like I need to bring these odds to your attention. No way in the world Sydney are favourites

View attachment 2068043
You guys have clearly gone with brutal training loads for the last month - probably depends on whether you've decided to freshen up for the run home - or are going to continue with the heavy loads.

I’d love to drop Lipinski altogether. His unwillingness to put his head over the ball or to aggressively bump/tackle is so costly. He dances around on the contest trying to look busy but having no real impact.

But instead I think it will be…..

OUT: DeGoey, Long
IN: Harrison, Kreuger

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back