Autopsy Round 23, 2023: St.Kilda v Geelong *HIGGINS 100TH*

Remove this Banner Ad

You do realise that we could miss the 8 on % if we lose next week.....

We need to play our best team. Anything else would be idiotic.
It’s almost impossible isn’t it?

Dogs would have to beat west coast and Geelong. Who are a very very good side who don’t tend to lose two games in a row.

GWS would have to beat Carlton by a lot. Not likely

Swans would have to win against Melbourne who are a good team

Can someone explain how the Adelaide Vs. Swans game has anything to do with us playing finals? The commentators on Channel 7 keep mentioning it and I don't understand.

Aren't all scores reviewed automatically?

That's so odd, clearly a goal.

Sent from my CPH2145 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Carzy that the umpires find new ways to **** up games every week. I do like them this week though. Great performance in our game. If they could just carry us for another run of games like they did for the Dogs to get them a premiership all is forgiven.

Can someone explain how the Adelaide Vs. Swans game has anything to do with us playing finals? The commentators on Channel 7 keep mentioning it and I don't understand.

If the Swans lost then they couldn't catch us. Since they won they can still catch us if they beat Melbourne next week, and GWS and the Dogs can also push us down. If all three of them win then we're out (likely).

It locks us as Swans can't catch.

If Adelaide won, Sydney couldn't possibly fit in the 8 if everyone else won.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You guys still watching fox? It WAS a goal to Keays. Daylight between the padding and ball.
What the hell? They review everything, and that should have been reviewed.
Disgraceful decision that may cost us a finals berth.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

* me that ball missed the padding by a metre. That Damien Barrett look-a-like will never umpire another game again!!

Yeah na, Razor Ray will go on radio and say he made a good call and they'll put in 8 goal umpires next year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Round 23, 2023: St.Kilda v Geelong *HIGGINS 100TH*

Remove this Banner Ad

Back