Toast Round 23 = Collingwood 79-78 Brisbane Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Charlie Cameron scores & celebrates last goal in game for Bris. like they’re home:

_2023 GF ..nekk minnut!
_2024 rd23 ..nekk minnut!
A few minutes after every Charlie over--the-top celebration:

Jerry Seinfeld Popcorn GIF by Sheets & Giggles

Good to see not Giving Up but might be too little to late

Scumps almost cost 2 games in a Row

About time Schultz Stood Up

Nick Daicos was Quiet but had Great Patches

Frampton was Terrible vs Danhier

Bytel was Terrible

Was not best game we played but when we had Momentum we made it count
Love your positivity Dave! It’s infectious!

I'm like a vampire with blood when opposition fans start throwing their bitchy little tantrums over our wins... it gives me life.
You'll actually get younger if you head to Facebook AFL posts and read the insanity there. Haters are actually blaming umpiring. Beyond belief. 95% of that game was a "punish McCrae" agenda by the umpires.

Brisbane taking this one well…..
One poster Telling Levi Ashcroft he still has Time to change his mind and not play for a bunch of peahearts 😂
Oh Brisbane, hahahha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wil Parker -keeps getting it and being involved
When he missed goal in second Q, just seconds later he was providing support in D50

I think Schultz’s best possie was the one-touch grab / handball in the 2nd
A point where his confidence and his belief started imo

Billy Frampton, take a bow.

With four minutes on the clock he took the best contested mark he’s had for the club - against 2 opponents. Not exactly an outcome you’d bet your house on. Actually, probably his only contested mark, I don’t remember him taking too many others? Then he gets it to Noble …

John Noble, take a bow.

Gets the ball from Frampton, puts the jets on, and takes a Nick Daicos-esque kick across his body on the run and hits Shultz lace out 25 meters directly in front …

Lachy Shultz, take two bows.

One for kicking the set shot to bring us within 2 goals.

One for kicking a reverse banana on the run on his right from the right pocket to bring us to within 1 goal. Exactly the type of kick the commentators were mocking Brisbane for botching in the second quarter suggesting Eddie Betts was the only one who could kick them.

Isaac Quaynor, take a bow.

The chase down tackle from miles behind in Brisbane’s F50 with 3 minutes left in the clock won us the game as much as any other play.

Beau McCreery, take a bow.

You legend for kicking another one of the inside out checkside kicks on the run to put us in front and making it look oh so easy.

Our last four minutes - our best players put their feet up and let many of our usual whipping boys put on a show.
Great summation of the critical moments! You just forgot Big Joe doing his best Big Joe impression from 30 out. Really demoralized the other mob for us.

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Round 23 = Collingwood 79-78 Brisbane Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Back