Toast Round 23 = Collingwood 79-78 Brisbane Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

To all those fools offering relentless and vehement bile all season against Schultz, of whom those in the game day thread, were most egregious with their venom, I hope you are all embarrassed. Each week you just prove to have NFI.

The Club had good reason to do the trade, and today they were emphatically vindicated.

Schultz almost single handily, won the game in the last quarter - he is relentless with his endeavour, courageous with his pressure and his resilience profound- well done young man.

I can't stand social media, but some of the stuff the girlfriend shows me makes me want to get on there and fire back.
Yeah, I don't know why I bother but I can't help myself. It's too hard to let stupidity and ignorance slip by without calling it out.

To all those fools offering relentless and vehement bile all season against Schultz, of whom those in the game day thread, were most egregious with their venom, I hope you are all embarrassed. Each week you just prove to have NFI.

The Club had good reason to do the trade, and today they were emphatically vindicated.

Schultz almost single handily, won the game in the last quarter - he is relentless with his endeavour, courageous with his pressure and his resilience profound- well done young man.

50 per cent of the population is in the lowest 50 per cent of IQ

And then there is our game day thread

Some lions fans blaming the umps
I'd love to see a heat map of where their free kicks were paid, majority would have to have been in their forward half of the ground and at least 30% inside 50.

The usual haters in our posting ranks are silent again.

There are some posters who only post when we lose. The fact that Shoota won the game off his own boot has them running for cover, they’re so upset with the outcome.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The usual haters in our posting ranks are silent again.

There are some posters who only post when we lose. The fact that Shoota won the game off his own boot has them running for cover, they’re so upset with the outcome.
Shit blokes.

Imagine barracking against your own team and individual players so you can come on here and say "told you so".

Essentially it's just Carlton lose tomorrow, we take care of business Friday night and Dockers lose to the power next week.

I hate to say this fellas and fellaettes, but the Dockers won't lose that match. They will have Darcy and Treacy back and the Power are generally pretty Shiite in high pressure games.

Good to see not Giving Up but might be too little to late

Scumps almost cost 2 games in a Row

About time Schultz Stood Up

Nick Daicos was Quiet but had Great Patches

Frampton was Terrible vs Danhier

Bytel was Terrible

Was not best game we played but when we had Momentum we made it count
Bro lighten up a Little at least counter the negative with the postive. After the 4 goals Frampton actually did some good things

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Round 23 = Collingwood 79-78 Brisbane Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Back