Round 23 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

And West Coast are the best tankers in the comp, never under any scrutiny.
Which is why we won 4 of our last 5 in 2009? We only won 4 up until then and would have gotten picks 2 and 4 had we of lost our remaining games, instead we only got pick 7. But yeah, best tankers in the comp.

Which is why we won 4 of our last 5 in 2009? We only won 4 up until then and would have gotten picks 2 and 4 had we of lost our remaining games, instead we only got pick 7. But yeah, best tankers in the comp.
I wasn't referring to 2009.

A couple of luxury trades just because I can, I've still got trades and cash to burn so why not indulge myself.

Roughead > N.Riewoldt

S. Mitchell > Montagna

Roughead and Mitchell haven't been terrible but they've been below par whilst Riewoldt and Montagna are in red hot form so decided to upgrade.

No doubt Roughead and Mitchell will play blinders tonight while Riewoldt and Montagna have shockers.
You would be lovin it!

Hibberd > D. Pearce. He will be playing onball all game with all of Freo's outs. Sick of Hibberd, weakest link in my side atm.
Fyfe > ???

Yeah go me. Hibberd scores 100, Pearce scores 57 and Kennedy scored 34. Grand Final loss right there. Up there with playing Michael Gardiner over Lynch in the 05 GF as the worst selection ever.

hmm then i would do hanley>ellis (essendon wont bother tagging him) JOM-> Watson/Libba and then bench stanton

yeh could go for libba. why are you getting jack out for cotchin? im in a similiar position. thinking of doing cotchin-> libba but then again he did score well against the dons last year.
sam mitchell->beams (any of the options would be good tbh)
a LOT of them were in the first quarter, having said that still hope he tears it up.

both will give you similiar results tbh but i would do first one because shaw does well when he doesnt get tagged (like last week) and i think Masten will get the VB tag this week.

Thank you very much, sir! I stupidly ignored your advice on Ellis, but went with Liberatore even though I thought there was no way he'd repeat it and fought the urge to go with Griffen. He ended up bringing in Griffen and thanks to disasters on both sides, I took it out with seven points to spare!

Also, I'd like to bless whoever gave Harry O'Brien the flu and let me use possibly the worst reserve in history with 30whatever points to help me take it out!

Yay!

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 23 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back