Round 23 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

A couple of luxury trades just because I can, I've still got trades and cash to burn so why not indulge myself.

Roughead > N.Riewoldt

S. Mitchell > Montagna

Roughead and Mitchell haven't been terrible but they've been below par whilst Riewoldt and Montagna are in red hot form so decided to upgrade.

No doubt Roughead and Mitchell will play blinders tonight while Riewoldt and Montagna have shockers.

I don't know if I can provide any particularly enlightened help, but its been fairly wet over here in Perth, which probably won't help JJK, so he may be a better trade out than Monfries ... if so you'd probably need to do the Masten trade to give yourself some more wiggle room. A slightly left field pick might be Lachlan Hansen who's been scoring well lately. Pav might be the best option, but it depends on whether Freo's slightly less than full strength team can give him enough supply.

Good luck!
Thanks for that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Final Trades:
Jack > Liberatore
Cox > Minson

Cox????? Why?
Needed some cash to fund the other trade. Plus Minson is playing Melbourne. And West Coast are the best tankers in the comp, never under any scrutiny. They'll be happy to finish 13th, get a good draft pick and easy draw for next year, plus they're in horrible form playing 3 guys who are playing "farewell games" against an Adelaide team that needs to win by a lot. Read between the lines. Worst case scenario, Minson and Cox score about the same, but I still get what I needed, $$$. I don't want to sound like a **** who is so much better than everyone else, but I'm relatively happy with the rest of my side. So those reasons made Cox the only real choice for trade 44.

Needed some cash to fund the other trade. Plus Minson is playing Melbourne. And West Coast are the best tankers in the comp, never under any scrutiny. They'll be happy to finish 13th, get a good draft pick and easy draw for next year, plus they're in horrible form playing 3 guys who are playing "farewell games" against an Adelaide team that needs to win by a lot. Read between the lines. Worst case scenario, Minson and Cox score about the same, but I still get what I needed, $$$. I don't want to sound like a **** who is so much better than everyone else, but I'm relatively happy with the rest of my side. So those reasons made Cox the only real choice for trade 44.
I still think Cox will go 90+

Remove this Banner Ad

Back